Review my case...

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

ok, let me see...

game 1: You had an horrible score but you were just having a bad game. And you were nice the whole game on chat too, so this game is ok.

game 2: Game two as well, seems like you did poorly because you were support and your carry left you alone. it is still ok

game 3: Game three is okay too... I am starting to get scared....

game 4: This game is okay too! Holy ****!

You did poorly on those games, but this is no bannable offense, you were always nice with your teammates, even when they were raging at you, and I know that is not an easy thing to pull.

Also, the worse thing you said to anyone was "ignored you", but you even apologize for doing so, and clearly tell them that you are muting because they are getting angry.

RIOT UNBAN THIS PERSON RIGHT NOW!

you should totally send a ticket to player support, you have my support on having your ban lifted as you did not deserve those.

And I do expect Riot to give you back any honor you might lost due this punishment.

Geekweezul

10-09-2012

Yeah I would have pardoned the **** out of that case.

The thing I think people may have punished you for is how you handled the CS thing with trist. You pretty much had a "screw you I'm doing it whether you like it or not" attitude, but it isn't anything I would have punished you for.

Kinvaras666

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Yeah I would have pardoned the **** out of that case.

The thing I think people may have punished you for is how you handled the CS thing with trist. You pretty much had a "screw you I'm doing it whether you like it or not" attitude, but it isn't anything I would have punished you for.

well, he said "I am taking a little of cs"
it wasn't in a bad way, and it wasn't demanding either
(and also better than start doing without informing your lane pardner of your actions)

Tristana could have asked nicely him not to do it, if she didn't wanted him t take any cs, or allowed him to get some, but instead, she replies with
Quote:
Tristana[00:03:19] :im going jugnle
Tristana[00:03:24] :go play ur lane
Tristana[00:03:25] :1v2
and leaves him alone.

There is nothing wrong with the support asking for some cs.
If Tristana said no, and he kept insisting on it, then it *could* have been punishable, but the way it happened, it is not like was his fault.

gnfnrf

10-09-2012

Well...

This is the second (third, if you count one case from EUW) Tribunal with a punish verdict brought to the forums that I would almost certainly have pardoned.

Games 1 and 3, no stat based reson to think you were feeding intentionally. The report reasons even undermine the claim, since the descriptions are of normal bad-game feeding, not intentional feeding.

Game 2, your conversation with Tristana was obviously an issue in the game (and this is probably where the punish votes come from?) but it's not a crime for a Blitzcrank to want CS and to talk to their lane partner about it. You weren't the most diplomatic about it, but you weren't rude or insulting.

Game 4, you were reported for playstyle, presumably, that wasn't even particularly bad.

Yeah, this is an outlier reform card.

Deraviin

10-09-2012

Those are a lot of deaths.

But you aren't a troll. Yah I think Riot should take a look at this. @Lyte come n see.

NecroticBinder

10-09-2012

The deaths are fairly suspicious but overall you seem pretty friendly so odds are I would have pardoned, not really sure why this got punished but now I can already foresee that the next week or so will have this case being hailed as a prime example of why the tribunal is 'corrupt'.

So bump for support with additional commentary.

Geekweezul

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
well, he said "I am taking a little of cs"
it wasn't in a bad way, and it wasn't demanding either
(and also better than start doing without informing your lane pardner of your actions)

Tristana could have asked nicely him not to do it, if she didn't wanted him t take any cs, or allowed him to get some, but instead, she replies with

and leaves him alone.

There is nothing wrong with the support asking for some cs.
If Tristana said no, and he kept insisting on it, then it *could* have been punishable, but the way it happened, it is not like was his fault.
Well, he never asked. He just said "I'm taking a little cs."

When she got upset about it, he didn't help the situation by saying "Im not going to argue. If i need cs im going to take it." He didn't give her an option.

I said I would have pardoned because it wasnt that bad, but I can see how some people might not like that attitude, and it's the only thing I saw from him that could even be considered negative.

He certainly deserves a pardon.

Gonzodamus

10-09-2012

I really don't like the way you handled game 2, and the constant "stop or I'll mute" strategy you use isn't exactly great either.

Quote:
Ryze[00:20:27] :jarvan i'm gonna ignore you if you stuff like that again
Ryze[00:20:35] :unhelpfull and offensive
Jarvan IV[00:20:38] :whatever that means
Jarvan IV[00:20:41] lease stop feeding
Ryze[00:20:53] :that's both unhelpful and offensive
Jarvan IV[00:20:59] :im asking you nicely
Vayne[00:21:05] :care
Ryze[00:21:08] :you are offending me by usuing fieedign
Did you go AFK in game one for those phone calls? Looks to me like you did. You also left in game 3. You say you lagged out, which I buy, but is that a pattern?

Overall it's a pretty tame card so I likely would have pardoned. I know I'd be annoyed to be playing with you though.

By the way, how long is the ban for?

BillyTheAttorney

10-09-2012

Based on these games shown - I'm with the consensus. I would have pardoned as well.

I believe that you should submit a support ticket asking for clarification as to "what part" of the summoner's code that you broke (ask nicely). They might review and overturn the ban.

Of course, they also have access to other games that are not shown to people in the Tribunal - so if something bad happened there that might have been reported, they might still uphold the ban.

However, I've never felt that it hurts anyone to file an appeal. What's the worst that they say? No? Everything to gain, nothing to lose.

1234511 ... 26