any jax guides from this decade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sambobsam

10-08-2012

all i find are old jax guides that dont fit the new patchs at all... anyone got a recent guide? it can be basic, i just want to see what my choices are on him these days

Swift Cuteness

Recruiter

10-08-2012

I usually go,
Mercs
Bilgewater cutlass
Tri Force
Gunblade

Then all defensive after that (Warmogs, Banshee, FoN, Frozen Heart). All you really wanna do as Jax is win your lane then jump on the adc in team fights. This gives you tons of dmg, and also provides you with quite a bit of sustain. He can be played as a carry, I just find this build the most useful.

TheOneMillion

10-08-2012

Solomid.net has lots of up to date guides, most which are edited within the last week or 2. At the top right of the page just type the champions name and a list of guides will come up.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Agreed with Solomid. They helpfully show the last update for each guide, so the older ones fall off and/or are at least obviously out of date.

Duhizy

10-09-2012

in tournaments the pros have been going for a trinity rush straight into a guardian angel but our solo q is different, in their game the enemy has so much cs and gold by the time they finish trinity that it becomes necessary to rush GA. For an average game the build you want is: trinity,gunblade,GA/rageblade, sometimes if i feel like im doing really bad all rush a heart of gold first and get an omen late game or all get a HoG if i have a large level advantage in lane but even then i guess its debatable whether omen is a better buy then just rushing trinity for snowball and just getting GA, let me tell ya, that GA revive at 40 min is game changing.