Let's Talk League Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxGLOSSxX

02-26-2013

Leona needs a new spalsh art, she looks like she's getting her School Picture Taking. Infact all champions with a plain background (Like a solid color) need a new spalsh, showing them in 'action' (Like Morgana's, Yi's and LeBlanc's new ones) :3

Money Making

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGLOSSxX View Post
Leona needs a new spalsh art, she looks like she's getting her School Picture Taking. Infact all champions with a plain background (Like a solid color) need a new spalsh, showing them in 'action' (Like Morgana's, Yi's and LeBlanc's new ones) :3
School girl Leona where

why would you necro this bro

NickWRX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Making View Post
School girl Leona where

why would you necro this bro
I'm actually glad this got necroed. The new art still seems inconsistant with the really old arts like Trists, Nunus, Chos, and by that case they still havent gotten a new art yet! The only new splash art that was actually acceptable was Master Yi's, and Morde's. because their old ones were 3-D models. I havent seen anybody else with a 3-D model art get changed yet, but LeBlanc, Brand and Sona got one? Their art was perfectly good before, and they didnt look like playdoh! ugh Riot and their inconsistency.

Shadebourne

03-20-2013

What are your thoughts on current silverfang akali artwork splash? I think it looks terrible and the chinese art looks more like it! are you going to change these and who makes the decisions and how do you evaluate what art gets chosen e.g. renekton splash change.

xAzico

3 Weeks Ago

2 years and still no cho work