Let's Talk League Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
Attachment 538830Attachment 538831Attachment 538832

^ What is this dude supposed to look like?
He's supposed to look truly outrageous. He's supposed to look truly truly truly...outrageous.

sammich kek

10-09-2012

I have made a terrible mistake.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

If the new morgana, lux, tryndamere, and mf arts are anything to judge, by I think I'm gonna like this art director.

DoozleDorf

10-09-2012

Any chance you all will be posting more high resolution artworks here? : http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...leries/artwork

It seems a shame that we have to go other websites to access all the incredible artwork that your team produces (and feels a bit like they are being under-appreciated by not highlighting them here on your own site)

AriesOnIce

10-09-2012

Not sure if this falls under your department but figured I would ask anyways.

A lot of the most recent skins have been very high in quality, to the point where they almost overshadow the old legendary skins, more specifically the now legacy ones, I was just wonder if these old legacy legendary skins will ever be updated to have a more legendary feel again or if the fact that they're now unavailable is what is supposed to make them more special than the other skins.

Sophitia

10-09-2012

So we saw new Lux splash art recently, will we be seeing new splash art for her other skins as well? Sorceress Lux looks horrible.

Waz Joe

10-09-2012

I'd like to talk to you if your ever ingame and can add me I have a suggestion that you might not see / I might forget to check this thread again. My ingame name is Lethe Keres (my name is different on here because I'm to lazy to logout and log back in lol.)

Captain Teembro

10-09-2012

You probably wont read or reply to this, but here's a personal list of what I think this game really needs:

-New Trundle skin (I dont have Trundle, nor ever played him, yet I really want to see one badly. Trundle players deserve love, too)
-New Icons, heck, even have them in special sets of 5 that you can buy for about 150-200 rp.
-Forum profiles linked to in game ones.
-Ingame profile customization; including art, descriptions, etc. (Would "personalize" the game more, in my opinion, as well as give you a reason to check other summoners' profiles)
-Achievement Icons/skins?
-A possible way to have a personal log in animation (I really miss some of the old log in screens, like Diana, Draaaaveeeeen, etc)
-Chogath art and model redesign to make him more "Scary looking"
-Heimerdinger art change and model change
-Rainbow Taric Legendary skin, with the quote "Taste the Rainbow"

If you can say anything on any number of these, that'd reward you with honorable riot

Vacus

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNarya View Post
I love that you know Narya is a ring...)
As an added bonus, this thread is totally appropriate for Narya, too.

"Take now this Ring," he said; "for thy labours and thy cares will be heavy, but in all it will support thee and defend thee from weariness. For this is the Ring of Fire, and herewith, maybe, thou shalt rekindle hearts to the valour of old in a world that grows chill" (Círdan the Shipwright to Gandalf).

innervation

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNarya View Post
Heard.
There is a like button...but we need a love button.

Edit: rock on