Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dilwoah

10-10-2012

How come when CLG got a restart they were allowed new champions to select, but when WE got theirs they had to do the exact same champions? CLG was losing when they got a restart as well.

Zeunchainn

10-10-2012

Let's see if they removed the minimap screen and internet connection issue was just an excuse.

iFacepunch

10-10-2012

Weak

Emmmmmm

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Thanks for the note.

I've mentioned this a few times now, but we are still investigating all of the information. We will be making a more informative announcement before Wednesday's matches. We are not trying to sweep this under the rug, we are just making sure we are extremely thorough with this.
Wondering about an update on this issue? 6-1/2 hours until the games resume, haven't heard a peep.

Sorry - I know you guys are super busy, just checking in. I want to know, I neeeeeed to know

YOU SO BAD

10-10-2012

@redbeard why not use Privacy screen covers? This would have solved all of this "cheating"... and they are super cheap.

http://www.tech-faq.com/computer-privacy-screen.html

HolyChalice

10-10-2012

Riot as much as I like to rant about every little thing you do I'm glad you guys have everything under control now. Can't wait.

Phanman

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmmmmm View Post
Wondering about an update on this issue? 6-1/2 hours until the games resume, haven't heard a peep.

Sorry - I know you guys are super busy, just checking in. I want to know, I neeeeeed to know
7 1/2hrs from the time of your post actually.

But to go along with your point, Riot is running low on time. Looking more and more like their "Informative Statement" will just be that, a simple statement informing us they're taking no action.

Ssigna

10-10-2012

It would have been nice if you guys could have posted the direct links to the streams.

Magroc

10-10-2012

I'm happy to watch the matches, but seriously riot. You really don't think abour european watchers at all do you? You start the stream at 11pm european time? I don't know if you don't care about us or you just (pardon my french) suck at planning. As a big LoL supporter it's impossible to not watch the matches live and that you start so late is sad.

Phanman

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssigna View Post
It would have been nice if you guys could have posted the direct links to the streams.
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
http://www.own3d.tv/RiotHD