Playoffs Resume October 10th at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikona

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Ketchum View Post
So you're saying 7-8am on a weekday in Asia is different then the 7-8am in Europe.Meaning people in Asia dont have to get ready for school or work at those times. Makes sense.

If they just did it for the money, they wouldnt have sold tickets for just $10. Not every company does it for the money. Some people, believe it or not, like to make others happy.

I'm actually glad you dont get to see it live.

8PM
1st. Exactly what I say 7-8AM in Asia is also bad time for stream like 2-3 AM for Europe so both Europe and Asia are screwed.
2nd. They don't need to make money from live audience since they need more ppl to be there = more sold merchandise /hats-tshirts-RP/.
3rd. There is no company that exist to make ppl happy every company is for profit ...you can ask your parents if they buy food in shop whit happiness.

P.S. And Im actually glad you have low IQ and I don't know you in real live. See world is happy place!!

Dark Forces DC

10-10-2012

This is just plain BS.
The original schedule for the WE vs CLG EU was at 12:00 PST, 15:00 EST, 21 CEST and 04:00 KST (it only sucked for Koreans while it was fine for everybody else)

And there were bunch of tech issues - it's okay - it happens. But WHY change the time now?

Now the new schedule for the same match is 17:00 PST, 20:00 EST, 02:00 CEST and 09:00 KST

Why oh why? So ppl from Europe (majority) will not be able to see the team from Europe playing.

And the rest of the matches are also in a really bad time for Europe. My work starts at 9AM so no way I can be up the whole night between 2-8AM to see the matches, as much as I would love to. If it was a weekend - no problem but like this..

And on Oct 6th, I was watching the stream from 21 PM till 6 AM in the morning next day (I'm in Europe).

Now I'm really disappointed and just plain sad.

Veene

10-10-2012

You should speak to CLG EU first and see if they are ok with just one match, its not their fault RIOT ****ed the pooch on this, and one game for quarter finals is heavily stressful

KittensGotClaws

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh0xdepzai View Post
it said the game start at 5PM pacific time...what is that time in Texas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Ketchum View Post
8PM
Incorrect.

99% of Texas is in the Central Time Zone, and that would make it 7pm.

1% of Texas (the very furthest western tip) is in the Mountain Time Zone, and that would make it 6pm.

KrafTz

10-10-2012

so anyone know the link to the stream?

wonder why riot didnt put it there on there post

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

So let me get this straight... Play an All Mid in MLG?... Get dq'd... CHEAT in the world finals? Win 1 million dollars? Crazy lol

Best Riven Haiti

10-10-2012

CLG.eu! Stop complaining CLG.eu won the game(s) fair and square, so it is going to be the quater final match

1Svartalfar

10-10-2012

Thank God we donít have to watch CLG play all 3 games! Life is too short to watch them farm all night! Iím sorry CLG I love you guys and you are a great team Iím not denying that but for the love of all thatís good and pure in this world you need to win faster! You know thereís a problem when the only thing us spectators have to cheer for is ward clearing.

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

Haha ^

1Svartalfar

10-10-2012

To all of you that keep complaining about cheating. Drop it already.... no one was cheating. I was there in the front row and not only where Riot employees on stage watching, all teams had 2 to 3 cameras in there faces at all times. The mini maps where set behind the players. Cheating would have been beyond obvious. And if that’s not enough for you, I believe that the screens on stage where running on a 3 sec delay so even if a player did manage to turn his head 90 degrees without getting caught they still wouldn’t have gathered accurate or game changing information.