[NEW CHAMPION] Bael, Shadow of the Forgotten

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codyattakid

10-12-2012

vlads pool* -.- lol typo

ThePandara

10-12-2012

passive: Lower it to 45 secondes.

Q: Nice

W: boring xD Vlad pool. Gotta change it, sry bro lol

E: hehe i like that portal, might just want to lower the fear. 1/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 to 1.5/1.75/2.0/2.25/2.5 That way, the fear will be stronger at start and we won't feel the need to max out this skill until the end.

R: Only one question, does the enemy sees that you are a foe? Could it **** them up and do like...man whos the real darius now? And can hit their ally (75% dmg reduction on their ally)

Codyattakid

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePandara View Post

E: hehe i like that portal, might just want to lower the fear. 1/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 to 1.5/1.75/2.0/2.25/2.5 That way, the fear will be stronger at start and we won't feel the need to max out this skill until the end.

R: Only one question, does the enemy sees that you are a foe? Could it **** them up and do like...man whos the real darius now? And can hit their ally (75% dmg reduction on their ally)
well i guess here then

Q thanks haha
W will be changed then
E fixin
and R...... i actually never thought of that but it would be an awesome idea lol ill add it

thanks for th feedback though it helps tremendously.

Codyattakid

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePandara View Post

Ok.

Lowered passive cd

New W you might enjoy lol and moved active from Q to W to make it a little more interesting.

And on the ult i think ill leave the "Friendly Fire" out only because idk how riot would handle making that a possibility lol but i guess i can put it in "( )" as a possibility. i will hahaha

but thanks again for the help

Codyattakid

10-15-2012

Almost 500 views..... pretty cool. lol i think we can do better

Kidd Carnage

10-16-2012

Your Passive functions every 45 secs and your W is based off the damaged absorbed making your W pretty much have a CD of 45 seconds.

Codyattakid

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animocitee View Post
Your Passive functions every 45 secs and your W is based off the damaged absorbed making your W pretty much have a CD of 45 seconds.
Well the thing about my W is its just an escape or to close gaps its kind of like a variation of a teleport, flash or even Ezreals Arcane Shift or whatever thats called.

Codyattakid

10-16-2012

Anybody have suggestions on numbers to stats and abilities?

Kilar

10-16-2012

Sorry for the delay in looking at your champ again, but just from looking at it I can tell its already improved. I like the visuals they are sick!

Lore: Good start i like the story so far, I wish you had a bit more that made his character intriguing other than he was the best of his race, but it is your story I dont want to ruin it.

Passive: This is a nice basic passive only suggestion is to make it scale with level like every 6 level or something just to keep the passive doing something.

Q: I imagine thos ability like ashes volley in a cone but with dark matter. I feel like 8 second cooldown is too low for 25% reduced damage.

W: I really like this ability thats all there is it is sweet. but you will have to explain how high the stacks of your passive go as to know how much damage is done

E: Again I like this ability alot the only suggestion is to take off any debuffs makes it too overpowered in my opinion.

R: Again I like the idea but up to 100% of damage done plus your ap is a lot of damage done and will really be too much.

Overview: Nice job I like th improvments and keep letting me know about updates nice champion idea. Goodluck!

Codyattakid

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilar View Post
Sorry for the delay in looking at your champ again, but just from looking at it I can tell its already improved. I like the visuals they are sick!

Lore: Good start i like the story so far, I wish you had a bit more that made his character intriguing other than he was the best of his race, but it is your story I dont want to ruin it.

Passive: This is a nice basic passive only suggestion is to make it scale with level like every 6 level or something just to keep the passive doing something.

Q: I imagine thos ability like ashes volley in a cone but with dark matter. I feel like 8 second cooldown is too low for 25% reduced damage.

W: I really like this ability thats all there is it is sweet. but you will have to explain how high the stacks of your passive go as to know how much damage is done

E: Again I like this ability alot the only suggestion is to take off any debuffs makes it too overpowered in my opinion.

R: Again I like the idea but up to 100% of damage done plus your ap is a lot of damage done and will really be too much.

Overview: Nice job I like th improvments and keep letting me know about updates nice champion idea. Goodluck!
Thanks it always helps more than you know and just so he doesnt seem OP ill explain

passive i didnt really add more because idea is to make people play smart with him not just run in and dominate plus this way his passive is easily countered

Q is a skillshot like ezreals and the mark only effects one champion for a short duration and only reduces basic attack damage (not ability). i tried balancing it out pretty well.

W is an escape or gap closer unless you have your passive

E actually does no damage just another escape/gap closer

R youre only dealing an enemies basic attack damage (not ability) so th % of ap makes up for the lack of actual strength