League of Legends merch store?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyndryn

11-19-2009

Sure we all have been talking about 'When's the store opening?!' But what about a merchandise store? The reason I ask is because I know I have seen pictures floating around the internet of things like League of Legends posters for instance. It would be nice if I didn't have to go to say, PAX for instance just to get a poster of Annie (Which is what I thought on when I thought about this idea.) Is there a way Riot can like, sell a T-shirt or poster or anything of the like to customers?

Personally I'd totally wear a LoL T-shirt to work if one existed. Any chance of this happening in the future? Would love a response from Riot marketing but even a simple yes/no would suffice

Earthquake

11-19-2009

I think it would be a good idea for Riot to make money, to build real life merchandise into the pvp.net store, that you can buy with Riot points, which is pretty much cash money.

Or how about having special merchandise that you can only buy with a large amount of IP?

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2009

I know this isn't likely to happen, but if they made little miniatures of the champions, I would buy them all immediately. Pre-painted or paint-it-yourself doesn't matter. I would set up epic battles all around my dorm (which Nasus would always be winning ).

Kyndryn

11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel Lord View Post
I know this isn't likely to happen, but if they made little miniatures of the champions, I would buy them all immediately. Pre-painted or paint-it-yourself doesn't matter. I would set up epic battles all around my dorm (which Nasus would always be winning ).
Hahah, OMG that would be fun. I'd probably buy a few of those and set them up around my cubical at work.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-19-2009

I already did a price quote on a plushie champion. Ill have to dig up the email.....

Kyndryn

11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
I already did a price quote on a plushie champion. Ill have to dig up the email.....
A plushie champion?! Oohhh, I'd totally get one of Amumu!

Yeorwned

11-19-2009

If they make an Annie model, I want a removable bear so I can throw it on the ground infront of her and a stun circle accessory.

Katastrophic

11-19-2009

this needs to happen. i want a LoL beanie

Larias

Adjudicator

11-19-2009

Larias plushie is in the works, don't worry.

Karrot

11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
I was wondering what happened to that...