Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima exhaled " Well, pure light elementals in principle cannot, but it heavily depends on what he exactly is. My counterpart can do that, but that is based on something entirely different. And this was only mending wounds, psychical harms are even more complicated. Why would he ask? "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"He likes to help people and he saw someone hurt, but couldn't do anything about it."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima looks at Zarina " Like I said, it is impossible for him to do it...unfortunately. Or at least as being of light. If he can learn healing magic? Well that's for him to discover. "
She leans closer to Zarina and whispers her into ear " So, when shall I await you in the bed? "

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"Thanks...And as for the latter...." She giggled softly and pecked Proxy on the mouth. "Well I'm probably gonna have Reni take over in a bit, as I'm kinda tired." She said as she yawned.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Aproxima smiled and kissed Zarina's cheek " Well then I will wait for you. "
She slowly started to turn into a cloud of shadow, but waited if Zarina wanted anything, before disappearing.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina nodded and smiled.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-18-2012

Reni entered the cafe with a very satisfied smile, she looked toward Zarina "I can take back over now if you want." she stepped in behind the counter "Thank you again for all the help you've been."

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

"How was the helping?" She started to walk away.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-18-2012

"It went amazing, it's hard to believe how grateful people can be, of course I didn't take any of the credit." She smiled "Have a great night Zarina, I'll never forget how big a help you've been!"

Aproxima

11-18-2012

The cloud of shadow looked at Reni and said " Well, it seems we will see each other sooner than we thought. "
As she disappeared she said " Hi Reni, good luck with the cafe. " With that said Aproxima disappeared.