Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Trebonus nodded.
T: "I'll just have some coffee."
S: "I will have water, I am unsure how caffeine will react with the chemicals already in my system."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Reni smiles, pouring a glass of cold water while looking at Trebonus "What would you like in your coffee sir?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

S: "Thank you," Silas takes the water and takes a sip.
T: "Just black, thank you." He takes out a bag of coins. "So, how much?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

"The water is free, the first cup of coffee is two coins, one coin for each cup afterwards." she pours the coffee and places it in front of Trebonus "Enjoy."

leirynot

10-10-2012

Trebonus nods and pulls out two coins, handing them to her. "Thanks," He takes a sip of coffee. "So how long has this place been here?"

Silas remains silent, he appears to be studying them.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

"A few years, though it's never been very successful." she smiles "Suddenly everyone's coming in, I just hope it keeps up."

leirynot

10-10-2012

Trebonus looks around. "It's a pretty nice place, definitely not what one would expect to see given the stereotypes of Noxus, then again, stereotypes are usually wrong about a lot of things. I mean, Piltover and Demacia are far from perfect, crime free cities, though that's what they want people to believe, and Zaun isn't actually that bad, depending upon where you are in the city."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-10-2012

Reni nodded "We tried to make it like that, we didn't want some silly bar that gets destroyed by drunk brawlers." she smiled "So how'd you find out about this place?"

leirynot

10-10-2012

T: "I was walking through the city on business and noticed it. It seemed fairly nice so I decided to take my friend Silas here with me when we had the free time. He tends to have difficulty socializing. I figured he could use the practice, given his new job at the Institute's medical wing, it's probably good not to creep your patients out."
Silas turned to Trebonus.
S: "I can socialize as is required by my job in the medical wing, the patients do not say anything about their discomfort with me."
T: "Have you payed any attention to their body language? Many of them are at least somewhat disturbed by you."
Silas frowned.
S: "Hmm... I probably should pay more attention to that. Though it does not matter so much if they are comfortable, as long as whatever ailments they are suffering are treated."

Lord of Apoc

10-10-2012

Garic stood up and walked over to the counter and sat down holding his head.
"Can I have some ice?"