Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Jamie looks at Christina innocently.
"You wound me," she says, dramatically putting a hand to her head before laughing. "Nope, couldn't keep a straight face."

Paltala

10-15-2012

Christina grinned and laughed during it all, "That was my intention." She said, "Enjoying your food?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Jamie nods, as she has just eaten another spoonful.
"The food here is delicious," she says, smiling. "I'm surprised they aren't doing better."

Paltala

10-15-2012

"Well this is in Noxus." Christina said quietly, not wishing to be overheard by anyone who might not wish to hear such a slight.

Mister Crow

10-15-2012

Jamie raises an eyebrow.
"Being in Noxus has nothing to do with it," Jamie says. "Probably doesn't help that this place doesn't really stand out."

Paltala

10-15-2012

"And that." Christina added, looking around and noting it was rather plain.

Mister Crow

10-15-2012

"Makes me wish I knew more about that sort of thing," Jamie says, sighing. "This place is really nice."

Paltala

10-15-2012

"We might have to come back here sometime." Christina said, turning back to her date.

Lunari Starfox

10-15-2012

After a long and difficult trip, all the way from Ionian, Isidore decided to take a quick rest in town before heading to the academy. He walked in the bar and sat down by himself right beside the counter. He remained there waiting for the bartender to come.

Mister Crow

10-15-2012

"Yeah," Jamie says, smiling. "I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner." She finishes off her chowder, sighing happily.