Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

"Nope, Aura can do that with her illusions magic easily, you'll have to do better then that." she pours another beer for him "Do you have a limit of drinks or do you want me to just keep them coming." she says, placing it in front of him.

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

"Just keep them coming as long as the money pays for it. And I'm not sure what you'd want me to do then. I'll do whatever you want to show I'm light." He fades back to normal

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Reni shrugs "Ah, I'll take your word for it." she smiles and nods "Well unless those coins are chocolate then you're going to be drinking here for a while."

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic stood outside the cafe staring in at the patrons and employees of the bar before deciding he would enter and he did so quietly taking a seat in the corner.

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

Hikari chuckles and downs another one "Ahhhh this is really good beer"

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Reni smiles "Thanks, we make it ourselves, though we do have some others like Graggy's if you'd like to try them." she poured him another drink.

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

"Nah." He drinks this one slowly "So tell me about yourself"

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Reni shrugs "Not much to tell really, I work here obviously, I don't get paid but I get free rent and meals." She thinks for a moment "I can't really think of anything else, so how about you?"

Bladesaber

10-09-2012

"I'm a being of light that was created a long time ago. I travel a lot and my only goal in life is to enjoy everything." He finishes the beer.

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Reni smiled "Well that's an admiral goal." she pours him another drink "You can really handle your liquor cant you."