Aurora borealis Cafe, bar and show! [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-13-2012

"Well I guess as a cafe, we might still be able to get a nice meal." Christina said, trying to make idle small talk.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-13-2012

"Two coins per beer, water is free." Reni says with a smile as she pours a glass of water for Eclair. She looked toward the two who entered, they were clearly overdressed for this establishment but she wouldn't deny they looked nice. She walks over to them "Hello ladies, would you like anything to eat or drink?"

Aproxima

10-13-2012

" Hmm, I might stick around here for a little longer. " Éclair said for herself after she sipped from the glass of water.
Once Reni gets back she asks " Those two inspired me a bit. First of all, is there anything you can cook here? And secondly this show that is advertised for this bar, what is it or when will be the opportunity to see it? "

Paltala

10-13-2012

Christina turned to the woman who came over, "Ohh, yeh. A glass of red wine for me and.." Christina began, waiting for Jamie to finish.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie looks up, still feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"The same," she says quietly, not wanting to attract any more attention than she has already.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-13-2012

Reni smiles "Right away." she walks back over to the counter and begins pouring the glasses. "There's plenty of stuff I can cook, nothing too fancy but the average meals you'd find at a cafe." she thinks for a moment "As for the show, it's supposed to be every night but I think Aura is practicing since it's been a long time since she had to do it, she doesn't feel she did a good job last time." she finishes pouring the glasses and walks over to Jamie and Christina, placing them in front of the two "Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask if you want something else." when she walked back over she turned to Eclair "It's sort of an illusions show so to speak, she uses her magic to do whatever she thinks the audience would be interested in."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Jamie picks up the wine and swirls it around the glass, staring into it.
"Maybe this won't be as bad as I initially thought," she says hopefully, taking a sip.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair thinks for a moment " Hmm sounds interesting. So Miss, what is on the menu. I think I could use something to eat. "
She sips again from her glass " Anything you would recommend? "

Paltala

10-13-2012

Christina raised her glass in a toast before taking a sip, "Not bad and if there is a show, it could be entertaining. I think we should have done some research beforehand." She said with a giggle.

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo stops playing in his corner, peaking out at some of the new arrivals and thinking about what song to play next.