Couldn't reconnect after disconnect

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Azural

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

I just got disconnected from the game, and as always, the reconnect button that comes up after it finally decides to tell you that you've disconnected didn't work. So I closed the client and started it back up, expecting to be able to reconnect from there as usual. For whatever reason, there wasn't an option for me to reconnect.

I can join the queue for a new game, but there's no reference to the game I just got disconnected from in my game log, so I'm fairly certain it is still going on.

Wra7h

09-27-2010

Yep, happened to me as well.

Sir Azural

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

I just got done with another game. The new one is showing in my history fine, but the one I got disconnected from still isn't listed.

Krakh

09-27-2010

Had this bug too, no reconnect after closing the client.
(sry for my bad engl.)

LookAtTheNub

Recruiter

09-27-2010

The whole match probably crashed.

greenerpastures

09-27-2010

same thing happened to me

Wood Style

09-27-2010

Same thing happened to me twice. Made two threads about this. So I'm not the only one experiencing this. What's suspicious is that no forum mod EVER replied to any of these bugs.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The server may have crashed. Sorry if you were about to get a win.

Sir Azural

09-27-2010

We were probably going to lose. Sucks for the other guys, I guess.

I would hate to have just been removed from the game if it was still going on. I don't want to leave my teammates on their own, even if I don't know them and the match is probably already a loss.

Thanks for the response.

Butterbut

09-28-2010

had the same thing happen twice today.... something is up with your servers.... you might want taking a closer look at the servers