i Absolutely love Syndra!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emily VanCamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Just bought her yesterday night, before that i've only played her once during an ARAM in free week. First game me and a friend went bot as syndra + Lux (Got trolled, last pick instalock mid) we won surprisingly. 2nd Game i actually played mid vs a kat (roughly 2k) and won lane.. pretty hard, went 15/5/12 (cant remember assists). Her play style is amazingly fun, She is not as bad as people might think, she has a really strong burst and farm really well. (I had 365 CS in 42 min) If you haven't bought her or tried her due to general popular consensus that she is bad, trust me, try her and then make up your mind.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Then you must propose ASAP!

Roguest0

10-09-2012

tl;dr: poop

Rivayne

10-09-2012

Good job you beat a Kat in lane, that means Syndra is the best champ.
(OP clearly never played Orianna)

Tempestphile

10-09-2012

to be fair, she isn't UP per say, just her combo is annoying to setup, and W E R are all buggy

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-09-2012

... No where did i say Syndra is best champ... if you read something, I just mentioned she was a strong player (2k ELO). No where did i say syndra was OP or the best. Secondly, why is the ignorance in this community so blatant. I just wanted to share the fun of playing Syndra. why do you guys just flame.?

Btw I haven't found her W or E/R buggy.

Kirballs1

10-09-2012

She's almost completely balanced,she just needs a bit of something to make her stand out.

Rivayne

10-09-2012

She needs a more reliable cc for a good start, and a passive that isn't worse than Viktors also.

Zeriphor

10-09-2012

Yay, a fellow Syndra lover! We should start a club! Be warned though, GD has a deep hatred of our kind.

Emily VanCamp

Recruiter

10-09-2012

^ Haha, yay.
And on the point of her passive, you're completely right. I think instead of waiting to max the skill to get the benefits, it should slowly scale up to the max benefit. Her CC.. is sorta iffy, in a team fight.. she can stun multiple ppl, and it isnt hard at all to land the stuns.. It's hard if you plan on trying to initiate a fight with a long range stun or try to catch some one off with a stun. but the pushback is life saving, it's very nice to haveeven without the stun