Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a serious team. over 2600 ranked games this season.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GayDadSex

10-09-2012

Ive reached the point where ive tried every hero and every combination (love me some ad maokai/ad fizz/ad lux) and am done messing around with the game, time to get serious. my current elo is only at 1440ish atm but that is mainly due to the fact that i play 90% of my games with friends who are around 1200 elo and more times than not we get stuck with the bads who dont know how to play their role. i play to carry and rely on myself over the team when it comes to solo que and am now ready to play with a full team who knows what they are doing.

i main top, 2nd best at jungle and adc, then mid...and very rarely play support as you cant carry a game 1v5 that way. as stated in the topic, i have over 2600 ranked games and over 500 normals just this season. i understand the game and builds more than the majority of players because i have tried so many different builds with the best carries to the point that i know what works best and how to be successful.

ign: 9Fporco

WarDuck

10-09-2012

Over 2600 ranked games and you're 1200 elo? wtf?

GayDadSex

10-09-2012

learn to read.