Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

900 Elo AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow, a real live 900 elo specimen! What an opportunity!

-Do you play any dominion?
-What's the hardest thing about being 900 elo?
-How do you build Karthus?
-Where did you learn English?

I do play a little bit of dominion. This usually consists of me playing Pantheon and dunking on my opponents. I don't find dominion that fun to be honest and the level of coordination that a team uses is small.

Hardest thing about 900 elo is working as a team. There are many instances where my team will worry about kills instead of trying to help me get dragon or flaming me for not being with the team even though I am split pushing and got two towers.

I build Karthus slightly generic, slightly different. I basically go for a suicide Karthus where I plan on dying every team fight, but I also take the other team down with me. I usually build
Archangel's Staff, Rabadons, Void Staff, and Hour Glass with a little room for variation. I feel that how you play Karthus is more important then how you build him. I generally play super aggressive, laying down Wall of Pain and then diving into a fight.

I learned English in school, I am a native German speaker.