Auto Skill Level up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KVG NomNoms

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrowen View Post
i could see this being useful, however there are times when making a split second decision to choose one skill over another comes in very handy. If the skills are being leveled automatically and the pre-determined levels are decided out side of game all sorts of problems could come from that.

As a bad example lets take kog:
You have skills set to auto level w-q-w-e-w-r-(etc)

however right as you hit level two a gank comes in and you need e to survive/turn the fight around but never had a chance to make that decision at the time.

I think i would like it if you could set it up for 6+ maybe, that way it's just filling in the skills as you normally would.
e-w-w-q-w-r

Elchulus

10-09-2012

It's really too complicated. Leveling should be situational, meaning you would need a very quick toggle on/off function as well. Meanwhile, leveling up mid-fight and leveling up a critical skill doesn't happen that often.

KVG NomNoms

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchulus View Post
It's really too complicated. Leveling should be situational, meaning you would need a very quick toggle on/off function as well. Meanwhile, leveling up mid-fight and leveling up a critical skill doesn't happen that often.

Happens a lot. Especially trying to fight someone before they get their ult.

And only some champs have situational leveling. How often as MF am i going to max my E? just make it easy to turn on or off. I would get a lot of use with this tbh.

Basara BaskenJi

10-10-2012

tap

Genraenera

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
no, because leveling skills should be situational
also there is a hotkey to level skills
This. Implementing a system like this will give people the bad habit of ALWAYS going the same skill order.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basara BaskenJi View Post
Even if there is a hotkey you still overall have to take time out to do that even if its a small amount of time its still very vital.
and how much time is that? if you've learned to click it without thinking about it then it should be about a quarter to half second to click it. unless you're just starting to learn it and you're not used to the hot key yet then yeah it would take a couple seconds to click it.

i find this kind of a feature just pushing an even more of a lazy bias to league. im sorry but if you can't take a quarter of a second to half second to click to buttons without thinking about it something is off.

not to mention the resources riot would have to use to create the damn thing. its 18 lvls of skills with 18P18 number of possible permutations. thats roughly 73440 meanings roughly 73440 total number of permutations for lvling up each skill differently. and riot has to code this into the game which might create bugs within the game itself without even having implement the thing.

no thank you sir.