Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 5 Draft/Ranked or Duo Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GameChanger PMS

10-09-2012

I never thought I would be writing one of these, but as all of my friends have become busy or have teams of their own...I'm kinda left alone. I would like to some help getting out of low elo, my current elo is about 300...

Not really due to me, because I main support, although I do carry some fault...Can't really carry with a support, and when I do choose another role seems as if the team just feeds, leaves, or trolls hardcore. So I've kinda been stuck in the supporting role, which is fine with me as I love to support.

My favorite support is Lulu, and I almost usually play her and do a damn good job when paired with a great ADC like in my for fun ranked team. I do own the others except Taric...but I'm most likely to play Lulu, if not her then Sona.

If you don't want to help, I completely understand that.
If you do, please add me in game.
IGN: GameChanger PMS

I'm 26, so I'd hope you'd be at least 18+
I have a mic as well as Vent/Skype (hate skype though)

AnToeKneeO

10-09-2012

add me my ign is AnToeKneeO

GameChanger PMS

10-09-2012

Ok I've added you.

xShizz

10-09-2012

well im lvl 30 and i have about a 1k elo and we are looking for 1 player and were pretty good but we take things pretty seriously while having fun, add me if interested