Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absinthe

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyrianlegend View Post
i have a question... so my friends keep honoring me after each game, i have told them that i dont want to be honored by team ( so i dont get banned / get a lot of "Fake" honor) they think its funny and continue to honor me.

Will i get banned for this?
Yup. Another great system at work.

Nores

10-09-2012

Hi my honor points were reset to 0. I never played with premade friends, never trolled since honor initiative, all my honor points were hard earned(and there werent many of them - like 7 from allies and 5 from enemies maybe or so.

I might have had reported a few times -since I play ranked and players report all the time. Why is my honor 0 now?

To clarify - I just got my tribunal card ,which I was punished (rightly so ) - but the cases I was punished for were from long time ago - before honor was introduced. Why I lost all my honor for something I had done before I knew I could even lose honor for it?

iBeWood

10-09-2012

I cannot express how brilliant of an idea this was, and also its effectiveness. I know that the Honor System encourages me to be a better sport and more cooperative I cannot lie. I'm hoping that this system will revolutionize online gaming, as I can see it being implemented in almost every one of them. Keep up the great work Riot. You've made League of Legends a truly enjoyable MMO to play.

Monasster

10-09-2012

I think if you get a total of 100+ honor you should get mini IP boosts like 10% or soemthing? maybe???

DarkBug

10-09-2012

All joking aside, honor has actually been working to reduce community toxicity.

fertybrando

10-09-2012

It seems I did recieve a "warning" from Riot saying my in-game conduct didn't follow the summoners code. The only people I can recall reporting me recently however is angry kids that hated me for simply being in the game, not ganking enough, breathing, etc.

Kind of lousy if you can just report anybody 1 time and clear their honor.

iBeWood

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyrianlegend View Post
i have a question... so my friends keep honoring me after each game, i have told them that i dont want to be honored by team ( so i dont get banned / get a lot of "Fake" honor) they think its funny and continue to honor me.

Will i get banned for this?
Just report them for griefing if they don't stop.

Klyern

10-09-2012

lies, in what ****ing alternate universe is there less verbal abuse in your game right now.

Viral Instinct

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

I've taken to ironically honoring people. Will this affect me in any way negatively?

Elsabet

10-09-2012

I like the idea of honor and its set-up so far.
Not sure if it's been said, but we should be cautious in analyzing the initial results in terms of the decreased negativity reports: perhaps awarding honor discourages players from also reporting negative behavior, in that doing both takes more time.
Just a thought.