Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolyt

10-09-2012

Around how many times do I need to be honored to get the Teamwork badge? I have over 50 but I have not received it yet.

AlmightySOUK

10-09-2012

How many honor points am I allowed to give out? I only like to honor one person per game because I'm worried I'll be labelled for abusing the system..

austindestroyer3

10-09-2012

if this helps out online gaming in non-toxic, a ton of people with definitely join this game.

Dem Squats

10-09-2012

Does honor in any way work with match making? Will high honor plays be favored to be matches with other high honor players?

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

It'd be nice if you could tell who honored you instead of the vague popup you get after a match.

Mantheon Mandrop

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadin7 View Post
But that's pretty rare, from my experience. And even if you did meet the same person five times, would you really need to honor them five times?
Yea. Every game is different. You dont honor the person as a person, you honor the person for that game. If only one person gets 1 honor than whats the point of the honor system? Its realy not all that rare either. You que again right after a game thers a high chance your going to que up with someone in your last game.

No Lux Given

10-09-2012

I like the system so far. A lot of people aren't going to actively say "good job" and explain why during or after a game, specially if they are more neutral. It gives players that benefit of being anonymous and yet supporting gameplay they really enjoy. I think this gameplay encouragement is going to go a long way and will do a lot of good for the players.

Mantheon Mandrop

10-09-2012

I like how they implemented a good atmosphere object in the game, but id rather see IP and XP boost changed so that its hours your in the game and not just hours out of the game also. Buy an xp/ip boost play 1 game in a 3 day boost and dont play rest of those 3 days seems a bit jacked. Maybe they could implement after so many types of honor you get a 1 win boost.

ibeatmyWIFI

10-09-2012

honestly i think it would be pretty cool if they would work out a way to give u RP out of the honor points, like X amount of honor will give you X amount of RP, beacuse some peoplp like my self cant always buy RP to get a champ that they want that thats the only way you can get RP. so if riot was able to find a way to work that out that would be awesome =P

Karolina

10-09-2012

Yay ! possitive stats :3
The day I get one of those ribbons I'll brag so much I'll lose it immediately.