Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We're seeing a huge abundance of Honorable Opponent Crests for players around 1100-1300 Elo. We're looking into it but if you look at Ranked or high Elo Normal Modes, only about 5-10% of players have unlocked the Crest.
I spectated a friends match where 6 or 7 people had the honorable opponent crest.

While I am nice, and everything else and have 2-3 honorable opponent checks

Raz al Ghul

10-30-2012

I understand that one's honor score in order to unlock crests is based off of one's ratio of times honored to number of matches played. Does it also take into account the fewer number of players one plays with when doing 3v3 or co-op? Does getting say Teamwork honor from both of your teammates in 3v3 worth just as much as all 4 of your allies honoring you for Teamwork on SR?

MokaSama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

A ez way to help stop the Honor abuse is to just allow players to only be able to honor one another once per person. Meaning you can't honor the same person more than once per day. Kinda like MapleStory's Fame system.

Xihark

10-30-2012

Lyte: Up until today I've had the teamwork honor crest. However, because of playing many bot games (especially in twisted treeline, where you don't play with many people) the ribbon was removed (or at least this is my understanding, as I had added many total games with less honor). While it probably won't make a large impact as I get honored frequently in games that are competitive (PvP) and should earn it back according to what's been said, I wanted to comment that this seems to be a huge discouragement from playing co-op, as teamwork is honored SIGNIFICANTLY less in co-op v ai games.

I'm actually quite sad to have had the ribbon removed.

ValkyrionX

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
1) Yes, it depends on both # of games, # of Honors, and 'quality' of Honor (this depends on who is Honoring you).

2) Yes, it only counts games after Honor Initiative launched.

Thanks for helping inform other players!
Lyte could we get this 'quailty' in number? So we can predict when we will unlock the crest.

For Example
Unlocking Green crest for Teamwork require 100 Honor Teamwork "Value"
Each Honor from Stranger has 6 Value
Each Honor from Premade has 3 Value and decrease for consecutive giving.

Could you guys provide these information? Is it on development or you guys didn't want to tell us?

Glorybound1

10-31-2012

[*******For Example
Unlocking Green crest for Teamwork require 100 Honor Teamwork "Value"
Each Honor from Stranger has 6 Value
Each Honor from Premade has 3 Value and decrease for consecutive giving.

Could you guys provide these information? Is it on development or you guys didn't want to tell us?*******

Thanks, Valkyrion. That's a good addition to my question about how to get the honor bands. I'm very curious.

nivex30

11-05-2012

Any chance for rewards in the future? Such as limited RP, IP, boosts, champions, monthly drawings for prizes, etc. It'd provide even more incentive for players to remain positive.

Sorry if I missed a reply on this particular question already.

SharksWithLęzers

11-06-2012

Hey lyte, I finally got my green ribbon for Teamwork. I'm really excited as I'm the only person I've ever seen in game with it. However, I'd like to know if there are any plans on the drawing board for showing all the ribbons you've earned instead of the most difficult to achieve. I've currently earned the Honorable Opponent and the Great Teamwork. I do plan on achieving all the ribbons for League, however, I'd hate to simply replace a hard earned ribbon with another one. I'd like to be able to see all of them, to recognize the accomplishment on each ribbon, rather than recognizing only the hardest one to get.

I just feel the system should award visibility of all the ribbons to be able to showcase your accomplishments as a whole, rather than the more difficult of your accomplishments.

Thanks,

SharksWith(Freakin')Lęzers

Viper42069

11-08-2012

Im not sure if this is the place to put it or not. But i was wondering if you can get more than 1 ribbon. Like say helpful and honorable opponent. Be cool if you could.

Trypsto

11-09-2012

I'm curious, what happens when you get another ribbon? I've been an honorable opponent for a while now and earlier today I got another indicator of a new ribbon. I didn't see it before it clicked off and I couldnt tell if it was just telling me again, after two weeks for some reason, that I was an honorable opponent or that I had gained a new ribbon. If you gain two ribbons will they both show or will you be able to choose which ribbon you represent? And if you can choose how do you do that? This may have been answered before but this is a long thread now and I didn't want to read all of it.

Great system by the way! Thanks for coming up with it. I wish all games had the honor system.