Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Another thing I'm noticing is that people give out less Honor than they did at the beginning of the Initiative. I've had people I don't know friend me after solo queue matches, on both enemy and ally side, and want to duo...but I don't see any Honor reflecting that . At the start I was getting multiple points a game, now it's trickled down to maybe 1 or 2 every other. I mean, it's nbd, lol, I'm not TRYING to get it, just an observation of the novelty of it seeing to have worn off for a lot of people.

xKingCrayx

10-23-2012

"In fact, has anyone figured out what the other Crests are even called? That might give you a clue about how to earn them."

"Great Leader" and "Great Teammate"

i believe for those two crests, you need to actually win games. i noticed when i started losing games i lost my crests

Poyu

Recruiter

10-24-2012

I wonder how much is needed for each one.

Like the range. Because I got Honorable Opponent at 25 honors. (I have 68 now I think.)

And my friend got the Teamwork one at 44 honors. (Which he really is a big help to us as a jungler.)

I'm kinda curious on what it scales off as.

Number or how many randoms.? I am curious.

MARCANDRE

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It's worth less and keeps getting worth less. However, it won't 'punish' you.
Can you say how much of a reduction you get per time your friend gives you an honor point? All i do is play with my five man group 90% of the time, so i am just wondering.

Support Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

What is with the 4 different colors of honorable opponent? Someone explain please? Thank you

ZenWutend

10-25-2012

Got my first Honor Ribbon and liking this system. Gives me another reason to strive in being the best i can be.

SuskiOG

10-25-2012

how do u get honor ribbon? i have 71 and still nothin

Taylord TGOD

10-25-2012

You have yet to fully explain everything about honorables. My friends and I want to know how many you need to get to get each ribbon. If you do state that somewhere it must be hard to find. So if you could tell us or make it easier to find that would be great! :-)

lone13angel

10-25-2012

GJ.
Now, reform your tribunal process and how your employees handle them.

Currently helping others who have less than 10 bans over 2 - 3 years who were permabanned.
(consideration of how much the tribunal has changed)

also, with over a dozen tickets open with CSR's that are being ignored, not read, closed before resolution, or just handled with gross incompetance.

another solution (i know i know, the honour system is good, after all, Dota2 has had it for ages, and it works well for them, so might as well follow suit) might be to invest some time into improving Riot's F-rank standing with the BBB and overall customer relations, and business image.

This is constructive criticism.

Emburst

10-27-2012

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area, but this is my first post.
So, I recently got a ribbon for "Great Teamwork"
I was thrilled that I got one, but then I got another ribbon for "Honorable Opponent"
I was wondering if I'm supposed to see both on the champion select or is this a glitch.
Thanks.