Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Is there a way to tell if you've reached the "Honorable Opponent"?

thdetdestro

10-17-2012

It's amazing how much something this simple, makes the game so much more enjoyable, the main reason one of my friends hated and even actively avoids this game is that the first couple games that he played didn't go very well and everyone in the whole game was yelling at him so, he quit and now only agrees to playing if we vs AI with specific team mates. I my self have seen a huge change in the entire environment of the game. It's almost like it's a different community

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-17-2012
60 of 66 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredpipe View Post
Is there a way to tell if you've reached the "Honorable Opponent"?
We're going to change it so that Honorable Opponents also show to yourself and teammates in Champ Select and Loading Screens.

Silent Reaper

10-17-2012

@lyte

I'm currently at 53 Honor for Teamwork but have not received a crest yet.

Can I not get a crest and hit 100 Teamwork Honor?

Assyrianlegend

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We're going to change it so that Honorable Opponents also show to yourself and teammates in Champ Select and Loading Screens.
this.. i cant tell how much it means <3 thanks!

WillTurner90

10-18-2012

Hi everyone, how many honor points u must have to get a tittle of "honorable player" ?

Katzyn

10-18-2012

I just wanted to add my 2 cents' worth here.

I really appreciate this system being implemented; already, in the few games I have played in the past 2 weeks, I have seen an improvement in behaviour of other players. People seem to be nicer, and I have played with and against people who have the honourable opponent banner, and they really do seem to have earned it, so that definitely pleases me. I am also glad to hear that soon we'll be able to see our own banners, though I have not yet earned any (again, I don't play often anymore), but I expect to earn one one of these days. =)

Thanks for your hard work, Rioters!

The Fluffy Stuff

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Its Walter View Post
Love the system, keep it up

i agree

Vega0987

10-18-2012

Quote:
Thank you for continuosly replying to the many different questions. It really helps out.

xKingCrayx

10-18-2012

Quote:
so what if i have unlocked honorable opponent and other crests, wuld it show two or still only show one?