Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Which support goes well with which Adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

10-09-2012

It has come to my attention as a support main that some bot lane combos don't work well against others. (I dont play draft but i would like to start)

Example, leona-draven versus Mf-zilean

If i expand the amount of supports i play, does anyone know who counters who?

Im confident with:
Leona,soraka, lulu, and fiddlesticks, blitzcrank (debateable i don't play him enough)

im not good at
Taric, janna, zilean, sona, alistar... and anyone else i've forgotten (looks at karma*)

So, what should i do to get better at support?

Edit: also, Whenever i Draft premade it makes me the first ban/ first pick how do i not get this?

SummonerMan Matt

10-09-2012

It also depends on the ADC style.

A graves, soraka lane is good for an ADC that likes to farm.

A Graves/Taric lane is good for an ADC who likes to be aggressive.

Saiansupayann

10-09-2012

lemme point ya to this: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=27033-evayr-generic-build-guide the supportive support guide!

Fronslin

10-09-2012

So what support should I be picking if a blitz or ezreal show up on the enemy team?

Supaka

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Consider also that a support with hard CC synergizes well with an adc that has no cc.

A support with heavy sustain works well with a champion with no sustain or short (relative) auto attack range.

Pyrite Illusion

10-09-2012

Graves Leona is imo the most agressive combo you can have.
Pertsonally I like a Taric Cait, or a Taric Ashe.
Taric Ashe works will because of the double stun at level 6.
I don't like corki and Tris since they never use their jumps to start a fight which gives them no burst.

Fronslin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Saiansupayann:
lemme point ya to this: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=27033-evayr-generic-build-guide the supportive support guide!

Hey this was updated recently! Thanks i'll bookmark it

Pyrite Illusion

10-09-2012

Quote:
Fronslin:
So what support should I be picking if a blitz or ezreal show up on the enemy team?

Taris is the best counter to blitz.

Bishop44

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Fronslin:

leona or alistar. Get pulled, stun or knock up or just use it as a gap closer to their adc since blitz can now do nothing to stop your adc.

scrappycocopuff

10-09-2012

My favorite lanes are Ezreal/Sona, Ezreal/Leona, Graves/Taric, Graves/Blitzcrank, Vayne/Alistar, and KogMaw/Janna