Pause Function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fozel

10-09-2012

Now i know this seems outragous for this type of game and people might and probably will abuse it some way but i think that this would be a great addition to the game.
The problem i found with league is alot of the time people Dc for many reasons during the game and the other team will exploit it and it will carry them to victory. The reason i bring this up is i was just in a game and well lost it for my team do to my laptop over heating, they needed me to win and i wasnt there

Now most people who dc out of their control are only gone for a short amount of time. Dota 2 Yes Dota 2 fixed this problem by adding a pause function. I Play both and there is only a few things that set them apart and this is one of them. Teams shouldnt have to suffer due to the fact of for example a laptop over heating

I'm sure im gunna get a few people going Get a new computer, get a fan, but you can't condem me or any other player for that matter, due to the fact they dont have the money to go blow on a comp or that the fan sucks if their isnt cold air be balsted through it.

Now there is some things that could be better then the dota 2 version of it.
First put a universal timer on it make so after lets say 2-3 min it auto unpauses with a count down of coarse
Second Make it so only the team that paused can unpause so that people who want to take advantage of the 4v5 can't
Third, if possible make it so it can only be used after a disconnect to avoid people exploiting it inorder to lets say escape first blood, to get an advantage in a team fight, or to talk strat.

That is all Thanks

Outplay Nation

10-09-2012

1. Pause right before baron is killed
2. unpause whenever you please while having your finger on smite
3. outsmite ennemy jungler
4. profitt

Fozel

10-09-2012

Hense The options especially the third

Did you read it or just see the topic

and everything is paused cooldowns to no one could outsmite lol.

how is pausing right before baron dies any benifit jsut delays it