AP Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katustrawfic View Post
Boots of mobility (easy ganks)
DFG (adds to her burst)
Hextech gunblade (benefits q and e with BOTH AD and AP stats)
abyssal scepter (you're a melee mage so you will always have them in range of passive)
trinity force or lichbane (the passive damage works amazing with her spammable q)
Rabbadon's or hourglass (both have high AP, hourglass for more survivability though and the passive
That build is VERY pricey which is my big issue with it. I avoid Trinity and Lichbane because I never get that many melee hits in. The effects may proc once, possibly twice before they die or i need to run. If I am chasing, then it is typically my q, not my melee that is in range.

But you are looking at two 4k gold items, a 3k gold item, and two 2.5k + gold item.

Teamslash

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane Belthound View Post
Eve is not a sustain champ. She is an assassin. Not to mention CDR on her ult, w and e is op. Most of her dmg comes from DFG, ult, and e. Not q.
That's why the DFG is a problem. Eve's not sustain with DFG. She could be without.

PhoKingHai

10-16-2012

I usually build Eve in this order usually,

boots/3hp pot
kages pick
doran ring - unless mid lane is tough, go for spell vamp
DFG
sorc boots
rabadons
void staff
GA

sell ring/pick up any item or finish WOTA

The thing you'll notice with EVE is her burst is ridiculous and doesn't even require a lot of AP.

So you could go DFG-Lichbane-Voidstaff if you're really starting to rack up kills and want to end the game soon. The element of surprise and 2-3 seconds window of bursting is very scary. DFG-ULTIE-W in-E-Q and enjoy a kill everytime, not including the auto attack proc from Lichbane. Enjoy OP champ :P

Resent

10-16-2012

The typical build for AP Evelynn is as so.

Boots of Mobility
DFG
Abyssal Scepter / Void staff - depending on the game
GA
Deathcap
Lich Bane

There's little to no variance as this is such a good setup. You can even instant kill tanks with Evelynn. Ridiculously broken.