Jungle Riven? Thoughts? Viability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GS Went To Jared

10-15-2012

I've always thought of jungling riven, but everyone's always either said "afk fool" "i'm gonna dodge" or something close to that when i mentioned jungling her. I wanna know if she's viable and actually a great jungler or if i should just stick to solo topping her?

haven't really found a great guide or video commentary on her jungling which is why i'm posting this here. please link me if you know of some! thanks!

Philipapw

10-15-2012

viable but has trouple sustaining with vamp until level 3 or f4 (depends on masteries and runes) very good ganks but not the fastest clearer. can't solo dragon early. needs to get a couple of ganks early for items. riven needs a lot of ad to jungle effectively and losing the bt for wriggle hurts but it's def possible. if you like riven jungle try lee whose much better

Luxiere

10-15-2012

I tried jungle Riven for quite a while and so does my friend. What I can surely say is that she has to really get kills early game.

4/0/0 Riven is 5 times better than a 1/0/5 Riven. Always try to get kills as much as possible and be aggressive when ganking. Always max R>Q>W>E first. And build HoG if you're failing hard.

Keep these in mind and she's really viable.

Elodin

10-15-2012

Riven is a do or die jungler. You've got to get early aggression going and get successful ganks and you'll be able to carry your team to a win.

I feel she's a strong solo que ranked pick in low elo because there people give up after first blood and being a strong, early aggression jungler is good for morale.

Basically, she's viable and does well in jungle, if anybody says she isn't a viable jungle (I've had them say that to me too) just go 9/1/6 and shut them up.

Tiger Mum

10-16-2012

She does pretty well in the jungle at lower elos. I have an 83% ranked riven and I would say I jungled instead of top 90% of the time.