The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

04-15-2012

Somehow, Shyvana had become some kind of relationship expert. The likes of Kennen, Ahri, Jax, Morgana, Twisted Fate, and numerous Summoners had sought her advice regarding the timeless dance of love. The heart of a dragon beats eternal, thus Shyvana must know all about romance? Perhaps. Her advice generally seemed to work out.

A vacant building near the entrance of Demacia served as Shyvana's new office. It was built there to accommodate those who didn't wish to set foot too far within the great citystate's borders. Upon entering the rather small building, visitors would be greeted by a decent sized reception area. Though there was seldom anyone behind the desk, visitors need only ring the bell, and teleportation enchantments generously provided by the College of Magic meant Shyvana could usually arrive momentarily. Seating was available, along with a table covered in family-friendly magazines of varying topics. Two large potted plants were there, in opposite corners of the room. Most noteworthy were pictures of various loving couples, including one of Jax and Shyvana... encircled by a lamppost bent into the shape of a heart.

The therapy area was in the next room, accessible via door behind the desk. Seating there was either a sofa, or a psychiatry chair, depending on what the situation called for.

The Dragon Lady is in~.

Ask Talon

04-15-2012

Talon steps into the building momentarily

Hey....

They told me this was a blade shop....

This doesn't look like a blade shop...

His eyes narrow

Akali.....

Farnbil

04-15-2012

(With a talent for appearing in two parts of the continent at the same time...) Farnbil walks inside with a lumbering resolution unfitting of his lithe build. He carries a small box in his hands, his gaze locked onto it. He takes a glance at Talon and sighs nervously. After a moment, a beat, the Summoner coughs loudly. Through a sore throat, he approaches Talon and says with genuine concern "Talon? What're you doing here? I thought..how...what...never mind."

Jaykoboy

04-15-2012

((Hey, that's MY talent! Well, actually, for me, it's more like fifteen different parts at the same time...so you can have two parts.))

Jay walked in, looking around. "Uh, hi. I came here to have a talk with Shyvana, obviously. Anyways, I have a couple of things I have to ask her; one, why her previous advice didn't work for me for too long, and two, if she can tell me how to...wait...where is she again?"

He looked around for the half-dragon of apparent love and mushy stuff, who he had always thought had a talent for burning men's faces off.

Ask Shyvana

04-15-2012

Hearing commotion in the reception area, Shyvana emerged from the therapy area. Rather than a set of armor, Shyvana was dressed in a red skirt suit. Oh yes, it was important to really pile this thing on. Mildly self conscious about it, she made her way behind the desk.

"Yes, how may I help the three of you?" Shyvana asked. "Are you... all after the same woman?"

Hey, three people arrive at the same time, it's the logical conclusion.

Farnbil

04-15-2012

Farnbil replied in a reactionary panic, words falling out of his mouth like a crumbling rockface."Eey-what? No! No..No. Not the same girl. Woman. Not really after her...more about the question...if...I GAH." Farnbil breathed and shook his head. He enunciated as he said "No. We...are... separate...cases."

He turned to both of the other men and said with the slightest hint of jest. "Right? Or are we in...the same boat?"

Equiste

04-15-2012

Equiste had fallen over when he initially saw the building. Normally he wouldn't be outside Demacia entering it like this but his mother had wanted him to grab something for her just outside of town so he happened to be entering when he saw the building.
"What? This can't be right. Is this a prank? I better check." He was dressed in black pants bluse shirt and his braces and a satchel. He made his way into the building. He almost recoiled in surprise when he saw Lady Shyvana sitting at the actual desk. Had this only just come up?
"Lady Shyvana? This is really your building?" He asks, making his way over. "I knew you were giving relationship advice on your column, but now you are going to be dedicating a whole service to it? I must say this is a interesting undertaking for you to do Lady Shyvana. If you're not careful soon you'll be running your own Dating Service and being known as the Red Lady of Love or something... Nice suit by the way. How long have you been planning this?"

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

Shyvana, I seek your help, I see you're dealing with 3 people at the current moment and probably very busy, I'll make an appointment.

Ask Gangplank

04-16-2012

Gangplank stumbles inside, seeming a little drunk

"So this is Shyvana's place. I just arrived here and heard something about this, so i came to see it for myself."

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

Talon shakes his head at Shyvana

I was mislead to believe that this was a weapon shop.