Honor Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryoSquirrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

So today I was awarded with the Honorable Opponent Ribbon. I'm quite glad that I got this but I was left with a couple of questions.

1. Is this a general ribbon or are there others you can get?
2. Can you be rewarded with more then one ribbon at a time?
3. Is this "Ribbon" putting me in a position where I can help others and benefit not only my gaming experience but those who I play with.

If anyone could answer these I would be grateful. I know that I got the ribbon because I have a good ratio with my honors or something along those lines it's just I was wandering if I could use it to benefit those who I play with.

Thank You
- CryoSquirrel

Badger Beater

10-09-2012

1. I'm fairly certain you can get others (though I haven't seen them because...
2. A rioter already said that the "most important one" is shown if you qualify for more than one. The order of them though, I don't know.
3. You already are in a position to help people; everybody is. Hence the "helpful" honor section.

CryoSquirrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cádacus View Post
1. I'm fairly certain you can get others (though I haven't seen them because...
2. A rioter already said that the "most important one" is shown if you qualify for more than one. The order of them though, I don't know.
3. You already are in a position to help people; everybody is. Hence the "helpful" honor section.
Thank you for your response. The first two answers help out a lot. The third question was aimed more towards everyone as a sort of... Will people listen to me question. But I really do believe in your answer as well.

demonicdream

10-09-2012

So it tells you when you get a ribbon?

ThaFaub

10-09-2012

how many honorable opponent have u gotten before u ge thte ribbon?

messymike

10-09-2012

most important ribbons start on the right, and go to the left... (starting with honorable opponent, then teamwork..)

ThaFaub

10-09-2012

i agree with that thought i only have 4 honorable oponent while i have 40+ teamwork

CryoSquirrel

10-09-2012

In responds to the questions.

1. I got a message.
- http://imageshack.us/content_round.p...719/honork.jpg
2. I got around 36.

Thank you messy mike... So I got the most important ribbon =DDD

QuickAcee

10-11-2012

http://oi45.tinypic.com/r04jv9.jpg

Got today. 25 H.O. Ribbons.

MrReaL

10-24-2012

ye i received the same message today yay i have been a nice player since i started its nice to know that the decent are being recognized as well as the trolls punished by the tribunal. Great work Riot