Ryze vs Vlad in mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsavo213

09-26-2010

I just played a game as vlad against a ryze mid. Even though I poked and last hit every minion I could he was still able to nuke me down even with me dodging his casts with sanguine pool.

I'll admit I am not that great with vlad but I have played him quite a bit any tips on what I could have done better?

Simon Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2010

if you dodged his casts with sanguine, how did he still nuke you down?

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2010

You could harass him more, keep him around 1/2 hp or lower.

Whiskeyjack

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune513 View Post
superpowers

Laue

09-26-2010

Tower hug until level 9. I cannot stress this enough, until level 9, you are nothing. After that, you can rip his face off.

Alcapone263

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune513 View Post
you've never been electric falcawn punched, obviously

MASE STUN

Recruiter

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laue View Post
Tower hug until level 9. I cannot stress this enough, until level 9, you are nothing. After that, you can rip his face off.
sorta good advice, except instead of lvl 9 it's lvl 7 and you can actually sorta start doing stuff (albeit carefully) at lvl 5/6

SonicTheHedgedawg

09-26-2010

Vlad is built to witstand ATTRITION. Treat his heal on his Q as if it means that you have increased health regen. In the long run, vlad will just wear his enem down solo mid. . . but if the person soloing against you has massive BURST damage (ala Ryze) your heal is NOT going to keep you with NEAR enough health.

Don't get me wrong, vlad can beat ryze mid. but he needs to either poke the whole time or get agressive against ryze. You can't sit back farming and let ryze have his way with you; he will win that game. Trust me. I main ryze at (what at least used to be) 1700 elo
(and it's a stupid-stupid thing to do, btw)

Carabao

09-26-2010

Malady beats ryze

TWINKLETITS

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
You can't sit back farming and let ryze have his way with you; he will win that game. Trust me. I main ryze at (what at least used to be) 1700 elo
(and it's a stupid-stupid thing to do, btw)
Sidetrack but quite curious, what was your standard ryze build?