Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@high elo dominion community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

how long is your average queue time for a normal, blind-pick game of dominion?

do any of you play draft pick? if so, what are your queue times there?

thanks in advance,
-LZ <3

Sauron

10-09-2012

Blind: Usually 20-90 minutes solo queue. Varies greatly by time of day.

Draft: Infinity o' clock. If we feel like playing draft we usually just throw together a custom in DD chat or jumble together tourney players by mass invite.

malganis99

10-09-2012

blind: minute and a half
draft: have no idea

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

my queue times are typically 2-5 minutes now i think, but i only recently started taking Dom seriously and am still maintaining an insanely high win rate. probably 80-90% over my past 40 games or so.

well, last two queue times were 8 and 6 minutes

Nyx87

10-09-2012

I average about 10 mins. 5 mins on a good day. Lately, it means nothing as I seem to get paired with people i have never seen before or people i see all the time based matchmakers whim.

GrignardTS

10-09-2012

Blind: 1.5 minutes
Draft: 15-20 minutes

1700/1800 normal ELO

Quote:
Sauron:
Blind: Usually 20-90 minutes solo queue. Varies greatly by time of day.

Wow, and I can't even wait for Draft myself. If I were you I would honestly throw like 30 games to reduce que times. Time is money after all.

WaterD103

Recruiter

10-09-2012

It depends a lot on the time of day, like right now its around 20 minutes blind pick. At peak hours its something between 3-10.
Draft: between 50 minutes and 1 hour and a half at peak hours, and non peak hours the most i tried was 3 hours and dropped it.

DaRatmastah

10-09-2012

And thiiiis is why I'm not tryharding too much until ranked/higher populations come around. Not that I throw or anything, I just don't care about, like, maining a character and getting a ridiculous W:L ratio.

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

Quote:
DaRatmastah:
And thiiiis is why I'm not tryharding too much until ranked/higher populations come around. Not that I throw or anything, I just don't care about, like, maining a character and getting a ridiculous W:L ratio.

I'm only interested in improving as a player. There are a lot of things I do that utterly stomp the players I'm against now, and mostly things I've figured out on my own, but playing with the best means I get to absorb a lot more.

Okabe1 048596

10-09-2012

oh, and thanks for the additional responses.