REMOVE AZUBU FROST FROM THE TOURNY replace With TSM!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THATFLIPPINPANDA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Well I am not so happy on what happend my Birthday ..... well that thing is letting Azubu just go Even tho woong is a blatant cheater here is some proof...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW7uNxqXfn8 plz all click and watch i did not make this and even i saw woong looking around so that is fkin cheating so I think Riot you should remove Azubu Frost from the tourney and put TSM in their place because i believe if Woong wasnt cheating TSM would have won so give them justice or do we not have justice (hence the tribunal, America, laws, rules for a reason) i guess not ...

Pulzar

10-07-2012

No, they didn't. Stop being mad that the team you were rooting for lost. If you're going to say Azubu should be removed for looking at the minimaps, then TSM should be removed as well, for they did the same thing. You can read about it in Redbeard's thread. Also, you have no facts or knowledge of seeing into an alternate universe where this didn't happen to confirm that TSM would indeed win. It's the same problem with Game 3 of CLG.Eu vs. WE.

ZMAFRO

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebenEngel View Post
No, they didn't. Stop being mad that the team you were rooting for lost. If you're going to say Azubu should be removed for looking at the minimaps, then TSM should be removed as well, for they did the same thing. You can read about it in Redbeard's thread. Also, you have no facts or knowledge of seeing into an alternate universe where this didn't happen to confirm that TSM would indeed win. It's the same problem with Game 3 of CLG.Eu vs. WE.
Just clearing things up here
TSM didnt cheat when Dyrus looked up the screen was black
and reginald talked to RiotTiza pointing out the problems of the screens
if you have watched reginalds response video he says that they prepared for early game
in which AZF turned around and pinged ruining their whole setup, who knows what would of happend if they didnt look and ping.

Ephik Phail OP

10-08-2012

quit crying..both teams didnt get the invade or the first blood that they want, tsm was leading in BOTH games and azubu frost just played it better...quit crying for TSM they didnt say anything during or right after

Junigenmukyoku

10-08-2012

Screen wasn't black when TSM looked. Both teams saw each other on the mini-map and just because AZF decides to ping the location where they came from the previous game, they're cheaters? How about the fact that Reginald instead of going mid from the last game decided to go top? Why was that? Maybe they saw AZF's map too where they were split up and only had 2 AZF members on top. Fanboys need to settle down.

Proof of TSM looking at the map while it wasn't black.

http://i.imgur.com/3LEyX.jpg

LostAlucard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

beside reginal rage quit and went qq all the way home

5oIid

10-08-2012

They wouldn't remove AF from the tourney they would make them replay and honestly you need to accept this that TSM would still lose simply because AF is a better team and just outplayed TSM

Uierhoza

10-09-2012

Lol tsm could of watched the screen the entire time and still got beat out classed in every way. They made the entire NA scene look terribad. Tsm the best NA has to offer has gotten stomped by Korea in every match up.. Maybe they should stop walking through NA tournaments and actually find some competition