guys i have some really cool skin for j4 and xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonic Nova

10-14-2012

LOL, you're a plagiarist man, please take down this thread before Riot sees how you're claiming credit for their hard work.

Sorbet

10-14-2012

bermp

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-15-2012

ty guys, actually this my friends art and i just help him to manage the skin to riot, if u like play make the thread alive BUMP

DmG Apollo

10-15-2012

Idiot, these arent your friends work. These are actual skins that haven't been released yet. They are in the files already too, which is why we already have the splash arts, and which is why you made this thread to troll.

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Nova View Post
LOL, you're a plagiarist man, please take down this thread before Riot sees how you're claiming credit for their hard work.
wtf u are saying, i am just introduce this 2 skin to riot, what the hell u mean claiming other people credit, if someone somewhere have a good skin why don't why all share together, u selfish little

LKD DengXiaoPing

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmG ODIN View Post
Idiot, these arent your friends work. These are actual skins that haven't been released yet. They are in the files already too, which is why we already have the splash arts, and which is why you made this thread to troll.
we? are u 1 of the riot compnay? if no go to somewhere else and prove to me if u dare, i can tell u 1 thing, this is from chinese friend, they said they already realise in china, so if u say they already in, show link of bs