Noob ass teamates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Darknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

... Since i reached 300 games on dominion, all my teamates have been starting to get mroe. and more... terrible... almost all the games i've had a TERRIBLE teamate, bull**** enemy team, or an afk.... last 60 games or so i've only won 20 games. My win loss ratio of increase of 30+ has been decreased to like 15. Complete ****ing bull****. Such terrible teamates i've been having lately...Last four games i've had, no wins. Now i have to play coop vs ai becuase i need my first win.

Aetherion1234567

10-12-2012

Did the raging here help? (I didn't take the time to read your post, btw, because it's practically illegible.)

Kiddalee

10-13-2012

I speculate that SR tourney time is a bad time for Dominion because people will come here to try out SR tourney picks.

PyGoN

10-13-2012

didnt read,

thumbs down based on thread title

Shukarhazh

10-13-2012

Feel better?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I speculate that SR tourney time is a bad time for Dominion because people will come here to try out SR tourney picks.
Makes sense.... that's while i've been getitng windmill commanders, okay time to let Dominion rest a while and play other things after all the sr guys are done with their silly playtesting with sr builds that wont work in Dominion just to deme the builds "useless" even though they may have a really effective build for sr in their hands.

otirruborez

10-13-2012

of course your teammates are getting worse. your elo is dropping like a rock.

if you're above average your wins will eventually go the other direction again.