@community of LoL. Please Help, Tell me everything is going to be ok.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turrdfergason

10-17-2012

I am frustrated right now, but I will try my best not to make this post a rant. I am honestly in need of some guidance and advice. I will appreciate anyone who will listen to my situation and give some advice or criticism, anything.

Let me start by saying I am lvl 23. I have been playing since august, I average about 3-5 games a day. I try my best every game and do everything I can to improve myself as a player.

Lately the game experience for me has become more and more frustrating. It seems the more I learn about the game, The more other peoples flaws become so glaringly apparent. I try to combat these feelings by understanding that I am not a pro, and I was once (maybe my first game) as bad as some of my teammates.

However I can tell you that the trolling and just horrible player levels are at an all time high, and I would like to know what You guys did to get through it.

The last 20 or so games I have played there has not been a victory by destroying the Nexus. No game last longer that 25 minutes and the overall gameplay is just terrible.
Dont get me wrong I would absolutely rather be on the team that forces the enemy to surrender, rather than the other way around. But I would also like to have a competitive game where one team didn't stomp a mud-hole in the other.

My general game experience goes like this.
Game 1- I try to pick to make a good team comp and give my team the best chance to win. usually this means playing a carry of some sort, to ensure my teammate wont feed at least one enemy carry. I get paired up with someone bot who knows how to play and we end up stomping the lane. Not because we are so great. But because bot teemo decided he is going to turret dive us all day, etc. score somewhere around 35-16, they surrender we win.

Game 2- Same pick scheme. I get paired with someone who is halfway decent but I can usually make up for it in my lane. THE OTHER 3 on my team consistently feed whether by trolling or just plain horrible gameplay. Add in one of the other general team complaints and there you have it. my score in these games is usually 6/5/10 by the 20 minute mark. our team score is around 14-36. The worst player on our team starts *****ing about surrendering and we lose.

Game 3- Toss a coin between game 1 and 2

My question and point is. Will there ever be a time where we can consistently get a decent team, win or lose. A team that 3 of 5 wont go 1/12 for no apparent reason?

If the answer is no then what can I do to change this???

I know the common answer is carry your team. But is it possible to carry a team in the situation I have described above?? How do I do that, Just farm away and get items quicker, Always play mid? I have no Idea how to ensure my team gets a victory other than try to plead with them to go mid when 5 enemies stroll down and punch out two towers and inhibitor, only to look up and our Ww is in enemy jungle getting red. teemo is farming bot. I ping like crazy that they are coming for him, but I guess he thinks he is safe because he shroomed everywhere, gets raped then calls for surrender.........

How about the Ashe that Frost Arrows from bottom lane in Team Fight because she is too busy farming. Then when you say WTF she says I sent an arrow.

Or the guy that has a tank picked until 2 seconds left and switches it to Teemo. Just in time we cant change our picks.

Or what about the Xin Darius inseperable duo combo that refuses to go to another lane and faces Sona and Vayne.........

I know its officially a rant now...

Please Help Me anyone

turrdfergason

10-17-2012

bump

Markanaya

10-17-2012

erryting gone be okie!

--
Editted, because I was joking and wanted to clarify.

No, seriously, you might think you're a lot better, but that isn't always the case. You seem to think that score means a big deal. It doesn't.

About that Ashe scenario? ADs should farm whenever possible. You shouldn't fight the enemy team when your AD isn't there.

Dedicated tank roles are about as common as a third eye.

Xin + Darius should CRUSH Vayne + Sona. Perhaps you shouldn't instantly write that lane off as a loss.

I'm not trying to be rude.

turrdfergason

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markanaya View Post
erryting gone be okie!
Thanks, I needed that.

IceEffect

10-17-2012

Gotta just deal with it until level 30 unfortunately. people are still learning the game where you're at, including you.