'Easy' is bannable now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrimbul

10-17-2012

Just a heads up. Last minute insults just because you were annoyed with how hard the opponent was to take down is a fast way to lose your account.

If you want proof, just do a search for all the ban threads that popped up between 12 and 2 PST this morning. Half those people didn't do anything major in a single game, vast majority had behavior that added up over time.

This isn't just a standards increase in the forums and Tribunal, it's pretty clear across the board that Riot is being allowed to judge players more harshly than their peers do when their cases bubble up to their attention.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I've judged games as punish when people say 'f u ****er' in games and don't get banned so I doubt saying Easy is the reason you were banned.

scrimbul

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
I've judged games as punish when people say 'f u ****er' in games and don't get banned so I doubt saying Easy is the reason you were banned.
I wasn't the one who was banned, someone else said it to me at the end of a game.

All that really takes is 'report verbal abuse' type 'easy' and let the insta-punish come in by majority when there's a couple other cases that make that player look bad. I also got a Friendly honor for that game.

Riot said it pretty simply and Honor coming out made it clear, they want the game to be exactly as clear and friendly as advertised. There's zero tolerance for trashtalk, and the community, particularly GD hates that because GD is comprised mainly of 4chan rejects.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
1) Reading comprehension fail.
2) Prove they were not punished.

Tilomentry

10-17-2012

Being an ass has always been bannable. This is not new

Crossf1re

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
I wasn't the one who was banned, someone else said it to me at the end of a game.

All that really takes is 'report verbal abuse' type 'easy' and let the insta-punish come in by majority when there's a couple other cases that make that player look bad. I also got a Friendly honor for that game.

Riot said it pretty simply and Honor coming out made it clear, they want the game to be exactly as clear and friendly as advertised. There's zero tolerance for trashtalk, and the community, particularly GD hates that because GD is comprised mainly of 4chan rejects.
I KNOW RIGHT

TYPING IN "GG WP" IS SO HARD.

Also i really don't care when people trashtalk. It's honestly pathetic more then anything and i feel pity for those people. But your argument is garbage.

I just want to point that out.

Cozarkian

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
Just a heads up. Last minute insults just because you were annoyed with how hard the opponent was to take down is a fast way to lose your account.
If true, that's good.

WellWHOOOOSThis

10-17-2012

Cry

Farrunner

10-17-2012

This pleases me.

Guancyto

10-17-2012

Reform card or troll thread.