Account creation date?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwn5tars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Does anyone know of any way to check an account's creation date? A summoner was recently awarded the UFO Corki skin (free to all accounts created before a specific date) because Riot accidentally didn't give it to him when they were supposed to and I just wanted to check when my account was made and if it would qualify.

I sent in a support ticket explaining the situation and asking for my creation date and was given some copy/paste cookie cutter response about how they can't just give the skin out to everybody because some skins are only given to summoners who qualify (even though I only asked for my creation date). After that, I sent in another ticket that didn't even mention any skins and only asked for a creation date and was told that support is not allowed to give away account information....even though it's clearly MY OWN account that I wanted the information about. So since support seems dead set on not helping, does anyone know any other methods of checking my account creation date?

TehomCD

10-09-2012

I don't know any way to check the specific date unless you have an email saved from when you first started the game. You can probably get a ballpark just by remembering the first champion released after you started, since champion release dates are recorded in the wikia. Like Leblanc was the first champion I remember releasing when I started, so I started in late October of 2010.

Dewtrocity

10-09-2012

When was UFO Corki released? I might actually qualify to get him...