How the carry fat americ family's for dummie's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark GxG

02-22-2012

This is a little guide on carrying fat American families,

There's a couple of things to go over:

How to carry them
What to pick

Where you encounter them

I'd like to start off by saying that you should always duo que with someone that can help you carry the game.

1. Fat american families are often found at low ELO ( around 1300 ) In the game I just played, I encountered a mother and daughter that supposedly "hardcore" play LoL. They called eachother "Mom" and "Saphie" which is a clear indication on it being a family.

2. To carry them you should always duo-que as champions like Irelia-Shen to just hardcore push and forget about the americans, shen taunts and Irelia kills everything.

3. An important thing to note is that you should never give them the buffs as you jungle, as they will always give it away. Rather give it to your duo partner.

4. What to say? Nothing, ignore them, talk with your partner on skype and hope you can just hard carry.

I hope you enjoyed the guide and I hope it will be helpfull to many of you.

Here is a little example: (In the Red are the carrys in the yellow are the fat americ)

Mastergamer2k5

02-22-2012

America carried Europe in WWII after being AFK for most of the game.

GG Europe

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastergamer2k5 View Post
America carried Europe in WWII after being AFK for most of the game.

GG Europe
You can tell America and Russia were in duo que,

France rage quit.

Mastergamer2k5

02-22-2012

France fed horribly, England turret-hugged, Germany made Russia rage, Italy surrendered, And Japan ganked America.

DMPuffy

02-22-2012

Quote:
France fed horribly, England turret-hugged, Germany made Russia rage, Italy surrendered, And Japan ganked America.
Japans gank was more like a turret dive, which let the Americans go for a free Baron and take out their inhibs.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
In the end Japan had to surrender, America was playing AP mid and nuked them

Mastergamer2k5

02-22-2012

America OP please nerf!

SC0TT

Recruiter

02-22-2012

OP:

Looks like you have been carried a time or two. And what is "americ?"

til Days of Blue

02-22-2012

Below 50/50 Winning ratio and still dare to post something like this to blame other people?

You are at the same ELO dude.

acosn

02-22-2012

Can't even break even for wins and losses, still using T2 runes, and you insist on playing champions in ranked you're obviously not winning with in ranked play. Christ, you're barely even winning 1/3rd of your games and you blame other people?

At least I'm realistic about why my rank is what it's at.