Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruiting Australian Players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinkChronosphere

10-08-2012

guys stop posting here, old thread.

CarIoy

10-08-2012

Ign: Bunniee
Current elo: 1390
Highest elo: 1390
Main roles: adc, jungle, mid
Main champs: Graves, Corki, Kog, Shyv, Lee, Maokai, Zyra, Fizz, (learning cass and kat atm)
State: New Zealand
Why you would be good in a team: cos im sexci. i could work well with other good players as a 5's team.

PinkChronosphere

10-09-2012

bump

Dougie998

10-09-2012

Quote:
Bunniee:
Ign: Bunniee
Current elo: 1390
Highest elo: 1390
Main roles: adc, jungle, mid
Main champs: Graves, Corki, Kog, Shyv, Lee, Maokai, Zyra, Fizz, (learning cass and kat atm)
State: New Zealand
Why you would be good in a team: cos im sexci. i could work well with other good players as a 5's team.

I sorta find this funny considering it said Aussie players with 1400+ and niether of that is you lol

Dougie998

10-09-2012

not sure if your interested in me or not.
Im 1500 elo gold player.
IGN Dougie998
Roles Solo top
Main champs Riven, Irelia, Jayce, lee sin, rengar, kha zix, etc
State Adelaide Australia
I would be good in the team because i can create pressure up top forcing there jungler to gank alot to help other lanes, Im good in team fights and pick of there carries, I dont feed (if i know i cant win the match up i farm at tower), i can help gank mid when smashing lane, If bot takes there tower we can switch lanes allowing the adc to farm etc.

PinkChronosphere

10-10-2012

bump

RaGiNg NaTsU

10-11-2012

I don't knwo if i make the cut but...
Ign: Ragin Natsu
Current elo:1338
Highest elo:1356 solo que. 1536 (3's ranked), 1491 (3's ranked), 1419 (3's ranked)
Main roles:Top ( prefered), ADC, Mid
Main champs in those roles (about 3-5): top (jax,jayce,udyr,olaf,darius,Vlad,Fiora, Malphite), ADC (corki, ezreal, sivir, trist) Mid (Ahri, Katarina,Cassiopeia,Annie,Vlad, morgana)
State in aus (if in australia): NSW
Why you would be good in a team: I'm experienced from playing 3's. As we mostly vs 1800-2300's now. Know the metas and tactics to win games. If i'm snowballing top i'm willing to help other lanes. Except if I think its better to continue to deny specific champ top for late game advantage.

Thanks for reading

Hatred Summoner

10-11-2012

Ign: Hatred Summoner
Current elo: 1073
Highest elo: 1351 (don't usually play ranked, especially when I get teamed with trolls and derps; hence the abyssmal current Elo. In norms I float around the 1500-1550 mark).
Main roles: Jungle, ADC
Main champs in those roles (about 3-5): Malphite, Shen, Maokai; Caitlyn, Sivir, Ashe
Why you would be good in a team: I'm serious about the game and serious about winning. The game is about fun, but I tend to have more fun when I win (let's put that down to my competitive drive and struggle for greater skill). I'm trying to find people/a team that I can gel with and have consistent performance. I know that you can't win EVERY game, but I like winning the majority of the time rather than minority. Plus, it's fun to play with friends rather than trudge solo through "Elo hell"...

Rochesta

10-11-2012

Ign: Rochesta
Current elo: 1161
Highest elo: 1255
Main roles: Support/ADC
Main champs in those roles (about 3-5): Sona, Leona, Alistar, Corki, Varus
Why you would be good in a team: You probably won't find another support player. Ever. I like to play an aggressive lane and maintain control of enemy blue/red depending.

CobbDog22

10-11-2012

Ign: CobbDog22
Current elo: 1200
Highest elo: 1300
Main roles: Jungle
Main champs: Shyvana, Skarner, Mundo, Maokai, Sejuani
State: Queensland
Why you would be good in a team: I work well with people who communicate, also have been in a team before as jungle was 1400 back in season one