An idea to help support earn some gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanaran

Recruiter

10-10-2012

We spend so much money on wards, oracles, etc that we barely have time to build useful things for ourselves, or our team. I know that's part of the role, and I don't mind that, but I think there could be small way to help out for letting everyone else on the team get the cs.

I think whoever has the lowest cs on the team should get .2 gold per 10 for every 10cs they are behind the 2nd lowest cs.

Example. Player A, B, C have 150cs, player D has 105, player E (the support) has 5. Since player E is behind 100 cs, they would get 2 gp10.

Even if you take it to the extreme and you have 4 people on the team who all have 200cs and support has 0, that's still only 4 gp10, and by that stage in the game it wouldn't be too drastic imo, but would help the support with gold.

.2 gp10 might be too low or too high, but I think bringing in cash flow somehow to the person with the lowest cs could be a viable option.

The Camel Rider

10-10-2012

The oracles and the wards ARE useful for yourselves and your team....

do you not get that?

Vamp13

10-10-2012

i make enough money to have 4 mid tier items and 3 wards on me at all times as well as an oracles in a 35ish min game.

shurelyas
aegis
boots
randuins or frozen heart or abyssal scepter or wota
green ward
pink ward
oracles

yep.

Zypheit

10-10-2012

A support-centric item with Wriggle's Lantern's unique active could probably do a lot to help.

Elanaran

Recruiter

10-10-2012

I do, obviously that's why we buy them. I did not mean for it to come across like that. I still think the income for support should be increased somehow to better serve the team.

The Camel Rider

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanaran View Post
I do, obviously that's why we buy them. I did not mean for it to come across like that. I still think the income for support should be increased somehow to better serve the team.
I think its fine the way it is.

Supports are already OP without items.