Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Suggestion] Spectating features

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clive is a qt

I'm not sure how popular viewing the ranked games selection in spectator mode is, but I absolutely love it. When I just have my laptop and some time to kill I'll hop on and watch some high end league of legends. However, finding a game seems really lackluster.

Here are some ideas and thoughts I hope that can be implemented in the future.

• More selections than 5 at a time
  • Like/Follow a player in SoloQ
  • Manual refresh when looking for games to spectate
  • Show AVG ELO of players
  • Show Score (hate joining a game that is already 10-0)
  • Option to start or rewind to at least 1:30 on the timer

Currently, I find myself waiting for it to refresh itself, hopefully so I can find a game ~5min marker and if I'm lucky there are player names that I recognize to notify me that this is a higher ranked game. Perhaps I'm doing things all wrong and would gladly like to be notified of that, otherwise I'm a fan that would greatly like to see some more work done to this feature of LoL. Thanks!