Will we ever have a non mana based ad carry?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bittlez

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCHMAKERZILEAN View Post
you seem to be mentally deficient.
Still..not...seeing...issue... E works of health.. Q is his only real mana user... still..not..seeing..issue..

The Derkman

10-08-2012

I just can't see it working. The champ would have to be considerably weaker in order to make up for the lack of mana. I just can't see many people playing it....unless it has some kind of huge jump/gap closer.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPumpkin View Post
Still..not...seeing...issue... E works of health.. Q is his only real mana user... still..not..seeing..issue..
yeah because infinite Q spam with no drawbacks won't cause problems

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Olaf would probably become, hands down, the most sustainable and fastest jungler instantly.

Still not seeing an issue myself.

Eat Orange Be K

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
It's doable. I don't know if we have any present plans, but could work.

Would need the character to be somewhat weaker at harass though (or easier to chunk down) to make up for the lowered attrition.
Pfft, I'd personally like to see them do one with health costs. Could be a nice offset on two fronts: they'd balance out by needing to control their own harass to prevent being gibbed in lane easily, and gives a change from the current health cost champs (Vlad, Mundo, and Morde) who all have high defense/sustain. Deriving a strong offensive "high damage, but at high cost" could work nicely. The only real risk here is that with certain support combinations, the support would essentially replace your resource bar (although that already is the case with Soraka and mana carries, so perhaps it's not bad that other supports would have a champ they could do that with also)

Hermanator

10-08-2012

ezreal

MysteltainSensei

10-08-2012

Quote:
Wow Chris40610 you derail a thread with a complaint that is of no concern and probably irrelevant(Correct me if I'm wrong, but the finals are held in secure location... secure...Not including you..)

Not every single red handles every single field.

ANYWHO

+votes for all ADC to be manaless please.
secure?? from the page here
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship

it says you can buy tickets at the door for the same price. There are threads on the forum asking for confirmation from reds. Instead, they go to these threads which aren't as important as those. People have to plan ahead to make trips over to LA. All the reds can get in touch with people to answer the question of IF PEOPLE CAN BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR TO THE WORLD FINAL.
That question has been asked countless times already with no answers. Instead, they take their time to post on these threads that aren't as important as those.

zillamonster2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
I just can't see it working. The champ would have to be considerably weaker in order to make up for the lack of mana. I just can't see many people playing it....unless it has some kind of huge jump/gap closer.
I think it could work myself, sure they would have to be weaker in some aspects, but being manaless gives a carry a considerable advantage at least in the laning phase. Out of laning phase though the advantage would be pretty much negated, and might even be bad for teamfights because of the cds

Wise Squirrel

10-08-2012

Quote:
Would either make the champ too weak to compensate for free spells or too powerful with endless harass.

Olaf is already a beast.

If you can't play well as Olaf, it is your inadequate performance as a summoner.

Baseraper

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillamonster2 View Post
What non mana resouce would work for an ad carry in your opinion?
Possibly a rage system similar to Tryndamere? Just a thought it might be cool.

1234567 ... 10