Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morgana and Zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zetasphere

10-17-2012

Pentakill skins are canon. The Tango skins are canon. Sinful Succulence Morgana is canon. So where are skins not canon?

I like the idea of Zyra ambushing and learning things from Morgana. It's a fun little twist, even if it's never made official. That's the beauty of lore like this.

3mptylord

10-31-2012

Skins are not implicitly cannon is all Riot means. As Zeta just said, there are canon skins. And it wouldn't affect Morgana's current lore to have her bump into Zyra after she joined the League. If anything, it compliments her lore: since Morgana is looking for the power to defeat Kayle. Also, agreed Zeta.

I don't even care if it is canon. I was spitballing ideas.

Quote:
LordHippoman:
There's Lore between those? If so, Caitlyn is royally screwed.

I meant to say the Evolution and the Resistance. But yes. The Battlecast and Mecha skins are part of Viktor's Evolution; Pulsefire Ezreal and Jayce are the Resistance. I'm personally adding Resistance Caitlyn (name) and Rocket Girl Tristana (tech-similarity to Ezreal), but I don't know if that's official.

Rovert10

10-31-2012

Yeah... what would Morgana be doing in the Plague jungles?

Cerubois

10-31-2012

Quote:
Zetasphere:
Pentakill skins are canon. The Tango skins are canon. Sinful Succulence Morgana is canon. So where are skins not canon?

I like the idea of Zyra ambushing and learning things from Morgana. It's a fun little twist, even if it's never made official. That's the beauty of lore like this.

I'd find all the posts of Reds saying skins aren't canon, but there's too many... >.>

Those specific skins you listed were featured in the JoJ and are the only ones considered canon (along with Tyrant Swain from the final issue).