RP GIVEAWAY F J 1500 to 2000 ELO MARATHON STREAM!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F J

10-08-2012

Hello Summoners, Fans, and Viewers! My name is F J and i am streaming the journey to 2k ELO by playing a ton of solo queue games! I will be showing all the sides of solo queue because i won't be dodging, trolling, or afking. I will just be trying my hardest to carry through it all. I appreciate the viewers that have stuck with it so far and I will do RP GIveaways everytime we hit a new VIEWER Cap. Join us at http://www.twitch.tv/fredaljohn! Hope to see you there!

PureGG

10-08-2012

Bump this **** to the max!!!
but srsly he is very entertaining, and the aram he plays for the rp give away is so much fun xD

F J

10-08-2012

BUmp!!! WE playing the game with all the rage

F J

10-08-2012

BUMP!!! WE in there in ranked.

F J

10-09-2012

Bump! New games starting soon!

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

While he is done streaming for tonight, this stream is funny and true. He has and will do more RP giveaways and while he is spectating the game, he is a HILARIOUS guy. While he is playing the ranked games, he is just as funny! He is a good player and it isn't boring to watch. The chat is also active usually and has some decent convo. I suggest this stream for those who havent been into it much cuz i wasnt till i found his!