Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smoggie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

do you get ticked off whenever someone runs towards the enemy as your trying to gank, then the enemy gets scared off and runs to safety?

i hate it when people don't know that shaco works with critical positioning.

Voidian

10-08-2012

Triforce? Does it really work?

I've used a BC+tanky build several times, pretty strong at all stages of the game and it never feels like I lack damage to kill foes, even late game.

Also used IE+PD+tanky in other games when I got massively fed, never even thought about triforce.

Annie Hua

10-08-2012

Have they ever banned Shaco against you?

Shadow Master

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoggie View Post
do you get ticked off whenever someone runs towards the enemy as your trying to gank, then the enemy gets scared off and runs to safety?

i hate it when people don't know that shaco works with critical positioning.
Shaco? This ticks me off on all junglers. Every jungler needs to catch the enemy as far away from their tower as possible. Yet many allies just don't understand how ganking in lane works, so the moment they see me approaching or pinging, they rush the enemy and make them run off, instead of sitting back and waiting until I engage, then rushing in for optimal results.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Build?

How do you gank?

I Q over, put a box down over their position, crit them and let the laner take the kill.

How do you teamfight?

Thanks.

Shadow Master

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidian View Post
Triforce? Does it really work?

I've used a BC+tanky build several times, pretty strong at all stages of the game and it never feels like I lack damage to kill foes, even late game.

Also used IE+PD+tanky in other games when I got massively fed, never even thought about triforce.
Shaco revolves around percentage-based damage increases.

The primary points of Triforce for him are the % damage boost on ability use and the movement speed increase.

Not sure why the OP put so much emphasis on the slow, but I guess since it does offer a higher % slow than Two-Shiv Poison, it's nice to have in general on the occasion it does proc.

Surisis

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
Thats right just hit plat playing only shaco. Any of you shaco players want some advice? Ask away!
do you enjoy pretending you are not a smurf?

CombatCube

10-08-2012

Are you the reason why Shaco had the highest win rate in Platinum last month?

My friends won't let me jungle as Shaco because he's too snowbally and relies heavily on an early game advantage, and that if his ganks fail, the gold from the jungle won't be enough to keep up. The main problem is Shaco's poor teamfight presence. I've tried assassin, split-push, on-hit, and tanky-dps builds, and tanky-dps seems to be the best for me. So far I've been doing well (won last five Shaco games, one of them ranked) with Mobility Boots, Wriggle's, Ionic Spark, Warmog's, Atma's, and Madred's (in that order).

So my question is this: What do you think of Shaco and his snowbally-ness, teamfight presence and role?

Cytus

10-08-2012

Did you use a skin?

Seesla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Dude's not kidding.

42-16 with literally just Shaco in Solo/Duo

Question: What build(s) do you typically use? What adaptations do you make based on:

1. Opponent team comp
2. Allied team comp
3. Good/bad start

Do you only jungle?
Dont reply! its a trap for a shaco nerf. lol no just kidding. but checking out lolking.. you average 9 assists per game. with about a 6 kills 3 deaths. Real teamplayer. your good.