Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxic Advice

10-08-2012

Congrats! Did your team ever rage at you for picking Shaco and not a tankier jungler?

Keyalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Why do you build triforce on shaco? I don't feel that he has the low CD to utilize triforce well.

Thanks.

Whackie

10-08-2012

Boy what u max first

i go e>w>q am i k?

MadKingThorn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XWick View Post
Congrats! Did your team ever rage at you for picking Shaco and not a tankier jungler?
Ya thats a pretty common comment (please dont play shaco play someone else). I just let them know Shaco is my most played ranked champion (my only as a matter of fact :P!) and that I will get them fed ^^.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

10-08-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
Thats right just hit plat playing only shaco. Any of you shaco players want some advice? Ask away!
Dude's not kidding.

42-16 with literally just Shaco in Solo/Duo

Question: What build(s) do you typically use? What adaptations do you make based on:

1. Opponent team comp
2. Allied team comp
3. Good/bad start

Do you only jungle?

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Posting under Tons of Damage!

also how often did you focus on counter jungling?
Did you have any occasions of being counter jungled by the enemy?

Mikemaximum

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Do you only jungle?
Typical Phreak Question

BapBap

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Dude's not kidding.

42-16 with literally just Shaco in Solo/Duo

Question: What build(s) do you typically use? What adaptations do you make based on:

1. Opponent team comp
2. Allied team comp
3. Good/bad start

Do you only jungle?

Phreak read the post (Riot please read)

Yook

10-08-2012

Do you ever feel bad about playing such an annoying champ? I don't think I've ever played against shaco, especially mid, and not raged my ass off. Nothing to do with you as a person, just wondering

MadKingThorn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyalt View Post
Why do you build triforce on shaco? I don't feel that he has the low CD to utilize triforce well.

Thanks.
Triforce gives you the utility slow (which is awesome with your E slow), nice burst combo with Q + E (think of it like an AP caster -- Burst Q with the triforce proc AA 2-3 times then E + tri proc again it does a large burst of damage). The extra movespeed with utility is nice, the extra health, and the small crit chance. Overall it has good synergy to give him a little tankyness and more damage + utility for ganks.

Infinity edge lets you hit REALLY Hard but lacks on every other cool feature that the trinity force gives for roughly the same damage (IE by itself isn't high crit chance).

Quote:
Boy what u max first

i go e>w>q am i k?
I Max E first (passive is auto attack slow, active is nice damage and ranged slow) then Q 2nd. A lot of people like maxing W seconds, but I prefer all of my damage to be guaranteed and up front -- boxes are unreliable most of the time.

12345612 ... 39