Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

10-20-2012

I guess for something like shaco jungle that can work, since everyone likes a shaco jungle

Indespectus

10-20-2012

How did nobody ban Shaco in drafts, or am I a few months late?

MadKingThorn

10-20-2012

Quote:
Venova:
I guess for something like shaco jungle that can work, since everyone likes a shaco jungle

Yea most of the time I get "can you go anything tankier" and I just alert them I will build tankyish =P.

Quote:
Indespectus:
How did nobody ban Shaco in drafts, or am I a few months late?

He's not "overpowered" anymore. People dropped him to **** tier again.

MadKingThorn

10-21-2012

This might be the match for Plat!!

MadKingThorn

10-21-2012

Stream up! Trying for 3v3 plat

OMFGitsAnthony

10-21-2012

Quote:
MadKingThorn:
Thats right just hit plat playing only shaco. Any of you shaco players want some advice? Ask away!

Edit: Attempting to set up a stream lets see how the quality holds up ^^.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/31479

Currently stream will be offline, going to bed now. Had 2 awesome games tonight [maybe 3 I dont remember im really tired :P] including an impressive 5v4 win!

Some cool action plays:
http://www.own3d.tv/XWick/watch/845473 Go to 9:14-9:44 for a cool play.
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/845662 Go to 47:13-48:04 to see how useless AP nidalee is, and then a crazy 1v1

Did you dodge if he was banned?

VeNiiC

10-21-2012

So im trying to win ranked with shaco as well. My big problem is i feel like hes a hit or miss kinda jungler. What do YOU do when you fall behind early because of many unsuccessful ganks? How do you come back?

imthenewfish

Recruiter

10-21-2012

how long did you play guildwars?

MadKingThorn

10-21-2012

Quote:
VeNiiC:
So im trying to win ranked with shaco as well. My big problem is i feel like hes a hit or miss kinda jungler. What do YOU do when you fall behind early because of many unsuccessful ganks? How do you come back?

Most of the time its very possible to swing back from a bad turn of events [lets say worst being counter jungled, followed by "bad" ganks] by farming til 6. If you can get your madreds you can solo baron -- if you are too far behind for this then you will need to continue to gank when opportunities are available!

VeNiiC

10-21-2012

Quote:
MadKingThorn:
Most of the time its very possible to swing back from a bad turn of events [lets say worst being counter jungled, followed by "bad" ganks] by farming til 6. If you can get your madreds you can solo baron -- if you are too far behind for this then you will need to continue to gank when opportunities are available!

Thats the thing, shaco sucks at farminggg! He can solo baron that early...? O.o whut.

Also, when im behind and do come back a little, i still do nothing late game. How do you build/what do you do to make sure your still somewhat a threat late game?