Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for people to play 3s for plat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xReichsfuhrer

10-08-2012

My top elo is 1814 but ive stayed in 1700s for a while. Recently ive dropped hard but looking for 2 guys who are good to play 3s with

just post here first and tell me some info on ur acc or w/e

SilentStrike

10-08-2012

Added you in game.

Pigkiller007

10-08-2012

im also looking for team im very good with almost everything tank,support,AD,AP etc. my summoner name is Pigkiller007 if u need a player i work so i come at evenings always on starting evenings

Keletian

10-09-2012

Added you ingame 1600 solo-q

Blazing Pascal

10-09-2012

This is my goal in life right now.

I am 1540 solo que atm, I have gold in all 3 ques, and have captained 4 teams to gold in 3's but have yet to get plat. My last team started 7-0 and almost got their, but fell short. I like to start fresh with teams at this point for the high elo gains... one good run to 1650 gets it. I play a lot, and am willing to dedicate all of my LoL time to 3's plat until Oct 23rd. My best role is jungle, and my best champ is mundo. I play other champs (like olaf jungle) and am willing to lane if you have a jungler. My strategy... get the dragons-- in over 100 3's games played I have only ever lost 1 game when we had the dragon advantage in the match.

Edit: your profile shows that you got plat in 3's a while back... why are you still trying? just curious.

Holy Shen

10-11-2012

I am willing to play for plat/diamond.
I can play actively and dedicated, I also take any criticism.
add me imagEz