Is it possible to get gold at this point in the season?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corinthe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Hey guys, been trying my best to go for gold this season in TT. Posted up on a few teams and still havent quite hit that mark. It's annoying to see players that are plat in solo queue and already on other gold/plat teams destroy my silver team as they climb in elo.

I guess I'm wondering: is this the case with other teams out there at this point? Are other teams going for gold running into the same problems?

Thanks

Shadowxm

10-11-2012

team i run with is pretty much all 1500-1700 elo solo que but we have beaten 2300+ teams just because we had the map experience and new when to take our chances.
Short answer Yes definitely possible just gota play smart and get a little lucky.

Caltien

10-11-2012

Me and my buddies got gold in 2 days, no its not just hope you plan on winning almost all of them were 11-2

Shags

10-11-2012

im a 1500ish player and I do 3's with a 2k player and a 1700 player, we are 8-2 (trolling 1 loss cause we got so far ahead and threw it lol) We will continue tonight and see if we can get next rank up or something.

Anyways I feel like it comes down to champion picks and in TT and also who wins dragon fights haha.

certain op champs just snowball the game.

Best BeatwiferNA

10-11-2012

oh corinthe... you'll get gold bro. you deserve it