Any Combat against Trolls/Baddies?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiz el Poderoso

10-08-2012

I've just started my ranked Solo/Duo for this season, and I was going good. After a few days I had a record of W - 5 L - 1. Then the baddies came in. I had one COMPLETE AND UTTER tard start his TwichtTV livestream.. and he linked the other team to his stream (and the smart ones watched so they would know where we are -.-)

The next was in team select, A player got mad that someone called a lane before them, so they still went ahead and picked a Top-Lane champ regardless of the teams needs. This then resulted in a loss as they refused to come bot (he was playing tristana and we needed an ADC) and resulted us in a loss as he started trolling us.

How is it fair that the whole team loses rank from such complete tard?? I've gone from 1380 rank to 1226 and it just keeps getting worse as my team mates have less and less skill as I sink lower into the depths of noob ranks :/

I would really love to help the community out, I really would. But when things like this happen to me I just lose faith in the community, I'm no "Pro", but I strive to become a better player. I feel it's a detriment to my goal by continuing to play LoL simply because I know I will face the same situations the lower I go (In rank). I don't care so much about the number itself. I just want to play at the same level as average - good level players so I can learn things off them so I can better myself. It just infuriates me that these trolls and baddies spread the consequences across the team, and I really hope there's some better way to go about this :/

Sorry for my foul language.

Strghtflush

10-08-2012

The best way I find is when someone takes a lane someone else called, immediately offer the person who called your spot or lane and try to fill in somewhere else if possible. The feeling of having a friend on the team can seriously have an impact on people who are deciding whether or not to troll because they're so pissed at someone else. I realize in ranked games this may not always be viable if you lock before them, but if you give them a little human decency, it can help.

As for the twitch guy... He's just a gloryhound, not really anything you can do except tell him it may be more impressive on his stream to win the game by not letting them know your exact positions

Anzell

10-08-2012

I'm a huge fan of that ignore button they give us.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Be overly nice and just ignore those who rage or ask if they'd just give it a rest because they are just making things worse. It doesn't always work, but most people will at least calm it a little bit, and are less likely to rage over something that is minor.

t0ad5

10-09-2012

Dodge them =(

I know.... sorry.

It is either lose elo and have to make it up... or sit out 30 mins.

They need to improve mechanics instead of forcing us to play with obvious "baddies"

Powerful Omega

10-09-2012

I just wait when calling lanes, I can play almost any position, so if people call lanes, I just let them have it. I don't want to make them rage and possibly throw the game in team select. There really is nothing you can do, I've been in elo hell forever now, and I can't for the reset so I can finally not play with trolls.